Carry on My WWayward Son - Supernatural WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So I guess we have to wonder then if we win by lynching PBC tomorrow, or Doc knew he was gonna be looked at early and he converted someone N2.
I feel like we almost have to test it tomorrow. It's unlikely he would have converted someone night 1 (he was dead before night two, yeah?). If there is a kill tn, then that creates a different scenario

Members don't see this ad.

Oh I didn't see that one coming! That's wonderful!

This means that it's just PBC (Lucifer) left, yes? I don't want to waste another lynch on a failed attempt if it's not!
giphy.gif

For subs:
tumblr_nxbg1wYwOV1s6fiv9o1_500.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like we almost have to test it tomorrow. It's unlikely he would have converted someone night 1 (he was dead before night two, yeah?). If there is a kill tn, then that creates a different scenario
He was Killed D3. N1 was cancelled, so they could have been allowed to convert through that, but I would guess N2 most reasonable. I just don't know who that particular group would choose. haha

So here's your time to shine, night assassin and protector.

I am drunk cooking. My beans are coming out super tasty.

Can someone please tell me why Fern is super non-suspicious?

So if N1 was cancelled, N2 would have been DocEs only shot to convert somebody as he died D3 right?

And just to lay it on the table, in the last game I played (star wars) I was the wolf converter, who could convert on a kill night. But I got killed before I had converted anyone. The ability to convert still went to the pack, but they had to forgo a kill in order to convert.

Reactions: 1 users
Also, we had a mod given silencing for the day for rafs reveal when she wasn't defending. Thanks for not lynching me during the day when we couldn't respond

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I am down for a PBC vote tomorrow.

If DocE died before conversion the group may have been allowed to convert someone after his death. Or he may have been allowed to day convert when he saw that he was going down. Or he simply didn't convert anyone, or did N2.

If conversion took place after his death my suspicions would 100% be on VMH.

If he converted before his death Raf would be a pretty good option. Raf is good at flying under the radar and is a pretty strong player. I've been having strong village feels for Raf all game but I'll take a look at her posts after said possible conversion to see if I notice anything.

Regardless I say try to take out PBC tomorrow to see if we even have a convert to deal with. Then take a closer look at the potential candidates to see which one is acting most like a convert.

Except that would mean the wolves chose to convert me with my track record.

You'll find me when I asphyxiate from laughter.
unless subs made it wolf heavy and there were 5 original wolves plus convert and you are the last original? (but tbh i didnt actually do math and think about the fact that if theres a conversion, probbbb not 5 wolves to begin with...)

For the curious:

First, drink too much booze.

Boil 2lbs dry beans. Let sit for an hour post boil.

Sauté two onions and like 5 cloves garlic. Add to beans.

Add probably too much cumin, curry powder, pepper, thyme, sage, Hungarian paprika. Add a lot of veg stock.

Simmer with a bunch of bay leaves.

Drink more. Decide to add salt, liquid smoke, fire roasted tomatoes, tomato paste. Drink mooore. Taste. Burn mouth. Drink.

Simmer to reduce liquid. Contemplate immersion blender. Drink.

That's where I am at. Beans is savory af

Reactions: 4 users
For the curious:

Add probably too much cumin, curry powder, pepper, thyme, sage, Hungarian paprika. Add a lot of veg stock.

Drink more. Decide to add salt, liquid smoke, fire roasted tomatoes, tomato paste. Drink mooore. Taste. Burn mouth. Drink.

Important question: what kind of beans? It makes a difference.

For the curious:

Despite every other ingredient/step sounding great....beans still sound disgusting.

For the curious:

giphy.gif