Carry on My WWayward Son - Supernatural WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Despite every other ingredient/step sounding great....beans still sound disgusting.
I made it a personal goal to learn to like beans, which I used to hate. When done right, they can be divine. Done badly, they are hooooorrrriblllee

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
For the curious:

First, drink too much booze.

Boil 2lbs dry beans. Let sit for an hour post boil.

Sauté two onions and like 5 cloves garlic. Add to beans.

Add probably too much cumin, curry powder, pepper, thyme, sage, Hungarian paprika. Add a lot of veg stock.

Simmer with a bunch of bay leaves.

Drink more. Decide to add salt, liquid smoke, fire roasted tomatoes, tomato paste. Drink mooore. Taste. Burn mouth. Drink.

Simmer to reduce liquid. Contemplate immersion blender. Drink.

That's where I am at. Beans is savory af
tumblr_o71maeEUGq1rstq9ro2_500.gif

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I used to suck at beans. They were dry and flavorless. Times have changed.

Bacon would probably do it but it's hard to argue with oil, salt, and bay leaves. Balsamic vinegar is A+ too

I used to suck at beans. They were dry and flavorless. Times have changed.

Bacon would probably do it but it's hard to argue with oil, salt, and bay leaves. Balsamic vinegar is A+ too
I love beans. Coming from TX, bacon has always gone in the pot though. haha

Reactions: 2 users
N5 -

The battle between good and evil never stops, never takes a break, but even aupernatural beings need a break, a time to rejuvenate so they can come back stronger the next day. Gabriel took a spa day last night, and has could not contribute to this ultimate battle. We hope to hear more from him tomorrow.

~

Dead is @Filly Bay who was
Sheriff Jody Mills, a villager who could block one player every night.

7cdbf9fda99fe39bacdf51b89a4c0bdf24845487_hq.gif

It is now Day 6. Lynch deadline is 9pm EST.

12 players remain
Roster:
1. Coopah - Rufus
2. @vetmedhead
3. SnowshoeDog143 - Alpha Shapeshifter
4. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
5. @hygebeorht
6. @SummerTheLynx
7. PippyPony - Benny
8. @SkiOtter
9. cdoconn - Garth
10. @Lupin21 / @dyachei
11. @SARdoghandler
12. @cdoconn (the player formerly known as DVMDream)
13. @PrincessButterCup
14. @Mad Jack
15. Jilary - Sam
16. @StartingoverVet
17. genny - Jo
18. LetItSnow - Alpha Vampire
19. @Filly Bay - Sheriff Jody Mills

20. @Teepster87 (the player formerly known as raf)
21. DocEspana - Alpha Werewolf

Last edited:
PBC was the one who killed filly bay. PBC somehow got out of the cuffs last night, and interacted with filly bay and I apparently had to run for my safety and couldn't see what exactly happened.

*******lynch PBC****

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh hey, I'm dead. Good.

For the record, all the bitching about gifs was real. I just don't have time for that. I'm done with pre-vet WW unless mods are going to start encouraging people to focus more on game, less on stupid silly gif posting. It's just too irritating. That had nothing to do with my role.

G'luck village - keep kicking wolf ass!

Oh hey, I'm dead. Good.

For the record, all the bitching about gifs was real. I just don't have time for that. I'm done with pre-vet WW unless mods are going to start encouraging people to focus more on game, less on stupid silly gif posting. It's just too irritating. That had nothing to do with my role.

I think this game was gonna always be gif heavy because the show is a mass gif producer. Don't stop playing because this game is outta control. Subject matter heavily contributed.

Reactions: 7 users
Oh hey, I'm dead. Good.

You are a terrible wolf

You are a terrible wolf

No disagreement with that.

I think this game was gonna always be gif heavy because the show is a mass gif producer. Don't stop playing because this game is outta control. Subject matter heavily contributed.

Meh. Maybe. It really just isn't worth it to me.

Definitely agree with lynching PBC today. It just feels like it's too easy... so I do think we need to continue conversation today.

Lynch PBC

Definitely agree with lynching PBC today. It just feels like it's too easy... so I do think we need to continue conversation today.

Lynch PBC
Where would the discussions go at this point? A lot of it is based on what the result of today is. I am actually the opposite and am looking for a fast day cycle, of course after giving PBC the chance to spew her bs

Where would the discussions go at this point? A lot of it is based on what the result of today is. I am actually the opposite and am looking for a fast day cycle, of course after giving PBC the chance to spew her bs
I know what you mean, but I'm curious to hear STL logic: we know the wolf converter is dead. 3 wolves are dead, at least one known wolf remains, do you think that PBC is able to be killed at this point? Is this end game?

do we know for a fact that the conversion actually DID die with doce?

Reactions: 1 users
I know what you mean, but I'm curious to hear STL logic: we know the wolf converter is dead. 3 wolves are dead, at least one known wolf remains, do you think that PBC is able to be killed at this point? Is this end game?
I think it's end game, the only way I don't see it as end game is if they were able to get the convert off, which I personally doubt. DocE is not one for early conversions. I would imagine any chaos or neutral will win with us, but personally, that doesn't bother me and I have no qualms with that.

I think it's end game, the only way I don't see it as end game is if they were able to get the convert off, which I personally doubt. DocE is not one for early conversions. I would imagine any chaos or neutral will win with us, but personally, that doesn't bother me and I have no qualms with that.
Teep said in star wars, the conversion didnt die with him and was passed onto the other wolves. could also be the case here.

Edited to add his quote:
So if N1 was cancelled, N2 would have been DocEs only shot to convert somebody as he died D3 right?

And just to lay it on the table, in the last game I played (star wars) I was the wolf converter, who could convert on a kill night. But I got killed before I had converted anyone. The ability to convert still went to the pack, but they had to forgo a kill in order to convert.

Teep said in star wars, the conversion didnt die with him and was passed onto the other wolves. could also be the case here.

Edited to add his quote:
Usually there is some sort of penalty in that case. I haven't seen a penalty thus far in the game for the wolves.