Cars Bootcamp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dochopeful13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about My Testing Solutions cars bootcamp. Has anyone taken it? Any reviews? I’m really not sure what to expect from it.

Members don't see this ad.

The guide is free online FYI: https://forums.studentdoctor.net/th...ns-30-day-guide-to-mcat-cars-success.1131850/

Most students who I have known who utilized Testing Solutions read the guide as an "introduction to CARS" and a few purchased the exams as additional CARS practice. The bootcamp options are much newer and I do not have reviews on it, but Nick seems to be committed to delivering "value/savings", but the "savings" thing is a bit strange since it's literally always the same price.

You would be well served with just the guide as a source of your "intro to CARS". Other things students are currently using for an intro o CARS is the EK Reasoning Skills book, Khan Academy CARS Videos, and the TPR CARS workbook.
Thank you I really appreciate your help. I guess I assumed the bootcamp would be different lessons than the free pdf. However,I am prob wrong. Much appreciated.