1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Cars Bootcamp

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Dochopeful13, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Dochopeful13

5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I am thinking about My Testing Solutions cars bootcamp. Has anyone taken it? Any reviews? I’m really not sure what to expect from it.

2. MCATKINGS

Vendor Verified Account 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    The guide is free online FYI: https://forums.studentdoctor.net/th...ns-30-day-guide-to-mcat-cars-success.1131850/

Most students who I have known who utilized Testing Solutions read the guide as an "introduction to CARS" and a few purchased the exams as additional CARS practice. The bootcamp options are much newer and I do not have reviews on it, but Nick seems to be committed to delivering "value/savings", but the "savings" thing is a bit strange since it's literally always the same price.

You would be well served with just the guide as a source of your "intro to CARS". Other things students are currently using for an intro o CARS is the EK Reasoning Skills book, Khan Academy CARS Videos, and the TPR CARS workbook.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Dochopeful13 likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    Dochopeful13

5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Thank you I really appreciate your help. I guess I assumed the bootcamp would be different lessons than the free pdf. However,I am prob wrong. Much appreciated.