• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

elitehacker1337

Membership Revoked
Removed
2+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2017
Do you guys know of some specific ways I can bring up my CARS?

Such as the best articles, daily CARS practice, etc.

Thank You

TestingSolutions

Eating CARS for Breakfast Since 2013
Sponsor
Vendor
Jan 7, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
@elitehacker1337 - I'd recommend starting with one or two practice passages a day, and slowly building up over time. I'd stay away from just reading articles, but instead make sure you're always answering some sort of questions about what you've just read. Otherwise, you have no idea if you've actually succeeded or just feel like you have. Also, never take passages untimed as it just builds bad habits, that you'll have to break when you start worrying about time. I wrote a review of most of the CARS materials out there currently here: Here's our Review of All CARS Materials Available on the Market!

Just my two thoughts. Best of luck!

Reactions: 2 users

Coltuna

5+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Was typing "testingsolut..." when I realized they commented above haha. I would HIGHLY recommend the guide above ^^^^^^

Reactions: 1 users
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.