CARS Emergency- Jack Westin?? CARS Accelerator?? Private Tutoring??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

danceginger

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Freaking out would be an understatement for how I am feeling right now. The first practice test I took from TPR i got a 122 but i didn't have time so i skipped three passages. So here i am thinking the next tests will be better and i scored a 123 and 124..... I do nine passages every day... how much more practice can i do? I have read every strategy EVERYWHERE.. we are talking EK, TPR, Kaplan.. you name it I have tried it. I am seriously struggling... Has anyone been in a similar scenario... What did you do ??? any insight is appreciated

Also, I am SERIOUSLY considering Jack Westin. But before I blow two grand can anyone provide unbiased feedback on this course???

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Don't get discouraged by bad TPR scores, they're meant to be harder. Just keep practicing and make sure you understand why you got the question wrong and why the correct answer is right.

I took Jack's class! Before signing up for his class, I had tried the Princeton method, the Kaplan method, and the EK method and nothing worked. I was starting to accept that I could never score well on verbal because English was not my first language! I would recommend this class to anyone who believes that they are not able to increase their score! It is a lot of work but if you do it all, you will do great! Jack makes sure to address any problems that individual has! I scored a 7 on my mcat and after doing Jack’s class, my score went up to a 127, which is essentially a 10!