deleted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ednamed

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Trust the trend in your scores which are high 120s or 130s.

However, I disagree that you can't "study" cars. You certainly can go back through the questions to find the things that tripped you up this time: wording, strength of adjectives/verbs, etc.

Okay thanks, I'll try to pay attention to the questions I'm getting wrong. Most of them seem to be "reasoning beyond the text" type questions since I have trouble inferring info beyond what's explicitly stated in the passage, not sure how to improve this though.

As a side note, HOW did you apply to ONE school and get into that ONE school??? Did you have the stats of a god or??

I chose to apply to one school due to continuing family health matters. I knew there was a high chance that I would not be admitted and was ready to apply again if needed. Ironically I was accepted relatively early in the cycle. I don’t recommend this for most folks.

Trust your FL average. In my case, from FL1 - 4, I scored 128, 127, 130, 128 and got their average of 128 on the actual test, despite the fluctuations. Also, what you get on AAMC FL4 will be likely what you get on the actual test, so use it only when you’re ready.

Let me just write you down the progression: FL1 512 (129/128/127/128) —> FL2 518 (131/127/130/130) —> FL3 519 (129/130/129/131) —> FL4 520 (131/128/130/131). I got the exact same individuals as FL4 on my actual test. I thought the actual test was harder than FL4, but I usually perform better under pressure, so I got the score I wanted.