CARS qpacks the same as AAMC old exam CARS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

laczlacylaci

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I pretty much have the CARS pack 1 and 2 left. I also have the old AAMC VR section. Are they the same thing? If so, I'll just do the CBT CATS pack 1 and 2, obvi.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah pretty much. The old VR has a few more passages and questions but I think it's better to do it in the CBT format. Once you're finished you can do any extra from the old VR if you have time.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah pretty much. The old VR has a few more passages and questions but I think it's better to do it in the CBT format. Once you're finished you can do any extra from the old VR if you have time.
what about the old natural science passages? I was told there is no more nat. sci. on the CARS so doing those would not be productive.

what about the old natural science passages? I was told there is no more nat. sci. on the CARS so doing those would not be productive.

Yeah I would skip the natural science passages on the old VR. I think just sticking with the q-packs is sufficient. Some of the q-pack passages can probably even be redone for practice as a second pass.

Reactions: 1 user