• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!
Oct 27, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I've been doing a lot of Jack Westin practice and I usually get 4/6 or 5/6 on each passage. What would my CARS score be if I were to take an AAMC full-length CARS test right now?

HouseJC

If nobody hates you, you're doing something wrong
2+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2019
Toronto
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
Should be about a 126-127, but won't know for sure. I don't want to sound like a smart ass, but why not take a AAMC FL and see for yourself?

Reactions: 1 user

MedSchoolTutors

Top MCAT/USMLE/COMLEX Tutors Answer Your Questions
Vendor
2+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2019
www.medschooltutors.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
  2. Resident [Any Field]
  3. Attending Physician
Even if you don't wanna jump all the way to an aamc exam , start with any practice test that will give you a standardized score. But so far it sounds like you are on a decent track!

David D, MD - USMLE and MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors

Feb 5, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
I scored around 4/6 on JW too but got 128 on the actual test. Their passages are similar to AAMC, but their problems are not. In fact, i used third party materials to practice timing rather than understanding their logic/explanation (that’s what AAMC is for...). Don’t try to predict how you would score on the real test with third party materials. trust only your FL’s.

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.