Case essay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

foobear

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am really late with my Case app because I previously decided not to apply. But looking at the app now, it looks like I could probably just cut and paste, so I should just do it. I've already written an essay about research for another app but I can't decide what to put in the "brief essay on a subject outside of medicine, which has been an area of great interest to you"

What did you guys put for that essay? I haven't written any papers that are interesting in a long time and the only thing I have written for apps that is long enough is an autobiography. Is that appropriate? :confused:

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

foobear said:
I am really late with my Case app because I previously decided not to apply. But looking at the app now, it looks like I could probably just cut and paste, so I should just do it. I've already written an essay about research for another app but I can't decide what to put in the "brief essay on a subject outside of medicine, which has been an area of great interest to you"

What did you guys put for that essay? I haven't written any papers that are interesting in a long time and the only thing I have written for apps that is long enough is an autobiography. Is that appropriate? :confused:

Thanks.

I wasn't late but didn't feel like writing a brand new essay. It does not tell you to do this, in fact it doesn't say YOU have to be the author of the essay (I considered cutting & pasting some Jared Diamond). I put part of an essay from a Renaissance culture class from soph year. I got an interview so I don't think they mind.