Case interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ComplexPuzzle

shakin dat a**
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone is familiar with the Cleveland area. I have an interview at Case on Monday. I am flying in on Sunday into the Cleveland airport. I was wondering if anyone knew how to get from the airport to the school. What is the cheapest way? I really could care less how long it takes. I'm traveling on a strict budget presently.
:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

There's a public-transit train-thing that goes from the airport to University Circle. Cheap, classy, to boot. Probably not a whole lot slower than driving.

Originally posted by xaelia
There's a public-transit train-thing that goes from the airport to University Circle. Cheap, classy, to boot. Probably not a whole lot slower than driving.

I agree with the cheap thing, I think it was only $1.50. But the classy - not so much. A really creepy guy kept talking to me and following me when I moved - I almost had to get off at one of the stations because I was starting to get scared. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Woots32
I agree with the cheap thing, I think it was only $1.50. But the classy - not so much. A really creepy guy kept talking to me and following me when I moved - I almost had to get off at one of the stations because I was starting to get scared. :(

yah, use that one. it'll save you about $35 from taxi ride and its pretty quick. alternative is use some shuttle service at the airport for $20 (i didn't use it). if your host is gonna pick u up, getting off university circle would be good. if not and u need to get a taxi, get off of the station before that (i forgot the name). on weekends, university circle doesn't have any cars at the train stop. to get to the actual med school buldings, walk out and walk left around the corner.

It's called the Red Line of the RTA, and it's very convenient--the train leaves straight from Hopkins and takes you right to school. Definitely not classy, but cheap and easy (isn't that usually the case ?):D

Good luck with your interview--I loved Case when I was there.

hell yeah less than $2.00. i don't care if a molester starts talking to me. With the money I save, I have enough to by a baseball bat to deter would be creepy guys from chatting it up with me.
Thanks much.

Originally posted by ComplexPuzzle
hell yeah less than $2.00. i don't care if a molester starts talking to me. With the money I save, I have enough to by a baseball bat to deter would be creepy guys from chatting it up with me.
Thanks much.

Hi,

I am intimately familar with CWRU. If you have any questions, you can email me at [email protected]

But basically, from the Airport, you want to Take 237-N to 71-N and take that into downtown, which will merge with I-90 and I-77 coming into downtown. You'll want to get off at Chester Ave, take a right and take it down all the way to Euclid Ave. Take a left onto Euclid and an almost immediate right onto Adelbert Rd. Park in the Rainbow garage on the left side of the street. The garage is right by the med school/BRB. Ask for admissions/Room T-308.

mike