Case Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grasshopper

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity, what did you guys write about? Something outside of medicine which has caught your interest? That's nothing like the essay for anyplace else, is it? How annoying.

Members don't see this ad.

well dude you can if you have an interest outside of medicine.

if you don't well I dont know what to say ;)

do you have a girlfriend who is a stripper? maybe u can write about the underworld of stripping ;)

no seriously, why won't u talk about research, or something else thta you did....I am sure u did plenty of stuff grasshoper, maybe jumping from place to place :D u can figure something bro....I believe in you

I'll write a sonnet on "the view from amongst the green green blades". Thanks for the inspiration, watchmacallit my muse. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Grasshopper, how and when did you get the Case secondary?
I filled out their on-line form, but haven't heard anything from them.

I actually just got it today, snailmail. The instructions they send you tell you to go fill out the online thing, so it's not dependent on that. Don't worry, I still haven't gotten Mich or Stan or Cornell secondaries. It all seems really random . . .

Thanks, grasshopper.

I wrote about running. My roommate wrote about her volunteer work in the inner city (non-medical)

We all had a bit of trouble deciding what to write since it is so ambiguous.

One of my friends wrote about ballet.

I wrote about riding motorcycles and racing motocross. I think they ask this to make sure you are a well rounded individual. In my opinion, this is impressive on the part of the medical school. Let's just say that Case moved up significantly on my list because of it. So far, I have really liked everything I have seen and heard about Case.