Case Students?

Discussion in 'Dental' started by EcoRI, Sep 26, 2002.

1. EcoRI

EcoRI Senior Member

Dentist
    Hello
    I have an interview coming up at Case Western on October 7th. Are there any Case students out there? If so, do you like the program? Any comments would be appreciated.
    Best Regards,
    EcoRI

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. AzianCwRU

AzianCwRU Junior Member

I'm a 4th year student here at case... and from what I've heard from recent grads they said they were more prepared than other graduates from other schools and they learned a lot here... from talking to other friends at other schools, case offers more experiences and opportunities than their's do... it's a little crazy right now due to preparation for accredidation in november but that's nothing new to the process... overall I think case is an excellent school and I feel I've already gotten more experiences than others that I've talked to at other schools... well if you have any other questions just be sure to talk to and ask the student who will show you around during ur interview... good luck on your admissions process! - AzianCwRU

4. leorl

Physician Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved

Attending Physician
    I just wanted to give a shout out to the CWRU peeps. I went there for undergrad and still have a lot of friends in the med and dental programs ;).