Case Students?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EcoRI

7+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello
I have an interview coming up at Case Western on October 7th. Are there any Case students out there? If so, do you like the program? Any comments would be appreciated.
Best Regards,
EcoRI

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a 4th year student here at case... and from what I've heard from recent grads they said they were more prepared than other graduates from other schools and they learned a lot here... from talking to other friends at other schools, case offers more experiences and opportunities than their's do... it's a little crazy right now due to preparation for accredidation in november but that's nothing new to the process... overall I think case is an excellent school and I feel I've already gotten more experiences than others that I've talked to at other schools... well if you have any other questions just be sure to talk to and ask the student who will show you around during ur interview... good luck on your admissions process! - AzianCwRU