Case vs. Temple (IS) vs. Louisiana (OOS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

axe-e-dental

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just want to get some opinions on this one. I'm stuck between the three. Case has that new shiny building. Temple's got that extra good curriculum. Louisiana's got that early patient exposure. Overall, I want to be a good clinician and all three offer ample opportunity for that. Which would you pick? yes.....I know the cheapest. Case and Louisiana would run around 330k and Temple can slip by for 275k.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, just want to get some opinions on this one. I'm stuck between the three. Case has that new shiny building. Temple's got that extra good curriculum. Louisiana's got that early patient exposure. Overall, I want to be a good clinician and all three offer ample opportunity for that. Which would you pick? yes.....I know the cheapest. Case and Louisiana would run around 330k and Temple can slip by for 275k.
How are you getting 275 for temple? FYI their health insurance is expensive and it’s jot listed on their billed costs

I’ll answer any questions I can about Temple. I can’t really speak for the other schools. I would really look at which one aligns best with who you are and the one you think will best support you in realizing your goals as a dentist.