Dr. Swan

MCW Class of 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2005
Minneapolis
Status
Non-Student
Case Western got back to me on the 10/24, stating that they have finished an initial review of my application and are delaying a decision on whether to offer an interview. Although it states that my file will remain open and re-evaluated on a regular basis, I fear it is effectively placed "on hold."

Does anyone know if this is common practice at Case Western? From what I have read on the boards and the Wall of Lame, schools such as Albany and GWU do this regularly with the intent of never offering an interview. Conversely, I can assure that MCW does interview off their screened applicant lists. But what about CWRU?

fiddler

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2004
Status
Dr. Swan said:
Case Western got back to me on the 10/24, stating that they have finished an initial review of my application and are delaying a decision on whether to offer an interview. Although it states that my file will remain open and re-evaluated on a regular basis, I fear it is effectively placed "on hold."

Does anyone know if this is common practice at Case Western? From what I have read on the boards and the Wall of Lame, schools such as Albany and GWU do this regularly with the intent of never offering an interview. Conversely, I can assure that MCW does interview off their screened applicant lists. But what about CWRU?
At least you've heard from them. All I got was a you're complete.

good luck bro.

fiddler