Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Case Western and Scholarships

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by princessd3, Nov 23, 2005.

1. princessd3

princessd3 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Just wondering what the scholarship situation is with Case. Do they have need or merit based ones. Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Elastase

Elastase StanfUrd bound!!!
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I am really interested in hearing about this as well....

3. ultimateend

ultimateend fear is the mind killer.
    7+ Year Member

I think they have 20 30k a year merit scholarships and like 6 20k a year ones. So like 25-26 merit scholarships, which is quite high from what I've seen.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. princessd3

princessd3 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hey how was Case Western when you visited. I am still trying to decide if I should go.

5. ultimateend

ultimateend fear is the mind killer.
    7+ Year Member

to be honest if I had gotten an acceptance anywhere before that interview I was going to withdraw, but I'm so glad that I went. The school itself is like 6 miles outside of Cleveland and is right next to the Cleveland clinic. The people and atmosphere are amazing. I was very impressed.

6. titoincali

titoincali SDN Angel
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    When you get your acceptance letter some people also receive a letter letting them know that they will be eligible to apply for the merit scholarships. Applications are sent at a later date.

7. princessd3

princessd3 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    So what did you think about the school?