princessd3

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2002
New York
Visit site
Status
Pre-Medical
Just wondering what the scholarship situation is with Case. Do they have need or merit based ones. Thanks.

ultimateend

fear is the mind killer.
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2003
Chicago
Visit site
Status
princessd3 said:
Just wondering what the scholarship situation is with Case. Do they have need or merit based ones. Thanks.
I think they have 20 30k a year merit scholarships and like 6 20k a year ones. So like 25-26 merit scholarships, which is quite high from what I've seen.

About the Ads

princessd3

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2002
New York
Visit site
Status
Pre-Medical
ultimateend said:
I think they have 20 30k a year merit scholarships and like 6 20k a year ones. So like 25-26 merit scholarships, which is quite high from what I've seen.
Hey how was Case Western when you visited. I am still trying to decide if I should go.

ultimateend

fear is the mind killer.
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2003
Chicago
Visit site
Status
princessd3 said:
Hey how was Case Western when you visited. I am still trying to decide if I should go.
to be honest if I had gotten an acceptance anywhere before that interview I was going to withdraw, but I'm so glad that I went. The school itself is like 6 miles outside of Cleveland and is right next to the Cleveland clinic. The people and atmosphere are amazing. I was very impressed.

titoincali

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
Jun 3, 2004
SW
Status
Attending Physician
princessd3 said:
When you get your acceptance letter some people also receive a letter letting them know that they will be eligible to apply for the merit scholarships. Applications are sent at a later date.

princessd3

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2002
New York
Visit site
Status
Pre-Medical
titoincali said:
When you get your acceptance letter some people also receive a letter letting them know that they will be eligible to apply for the merit scholarships. Applications are sent at a later date.
So what did you think about the school?

About the Ads