Case Western and Yale Pain.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SleepIsGood

Support the ASA !
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any info on Case or Yale?

Again, not too much info at all on these programs on here. Please share if you all have any information.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

To my understanding, no ACGME accredited fellowship at Yale.

Members don't see this ad :)

Again, not too much info at all on these programs on here. Please share if you all have any information.

Thanks!

Interviewed at Case last year and it seemed to be a solid program. A good number of the attendings came over from Cleveland Clinic. They seemed to work harder than most fellowships but their didactics seemed really strong. They meet every morning to discuss assigned reading from the night before which has its pluses and minuses. They also work out of like 5 or 6 different sites spread all over cleveland which seemed to give the fellows a good variety of procedures and teaching but also made you truck all over cleveland. If you are interested in research it was available with the chair seeming very supportive. Ultimately I decided against it because it was cleveland.

Thanks!

bump....anyone with info on Case?

Case has an excellent program. Salim Hayek MD is the program director who has completely turned the program around. He is an excellent teacher and most of his staff is Cleveland Clinic trained. You will learn alot through clinical work and didactics. I would be willing to say it is a top tier program, but simply does not have the name recognition at this point that other programs may have.