Case Western - Anyone willing to switch an interview date?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

somedayover

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow SDNers!

I am putting this thread up because I am looking for a person who is willing to switch an interview date with me for Case Western.

Case is my top choice school but my interview is scheduled in March...which is super late.

Can any of you who have multiple interviews and Case is NOT one of your top choices (who have pre-dec interview or even Dec. interview scheduled at Case) willing to switch an interview date with me?

If anyone can do this for me, I would do my best to payback such favor.

Thanks for reading and good luck to you all Predents!

Members don't see this ad.

After Dec. 1 there will be a lot of interview cancellations and you can call the school and move your interview ahead.

I was planning on calling them this week and canceling mine on Feb. 9th, what would I need to do to switch with you so that you get it and not someone else?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry didnt see the Pre dec/ dec part.

After Dec. 1 there will be a lot of interview cancellations and you can call the school and move your interview ahead.

I know I should be patient... but just too deperate for Case...:(

Can anyone who's planning to withdraw interview if accepted elsewhere on Dec. 1st please PM me?

Thanks in advance :thumbup:

I scheduled my interview for April, but the lady indicated there was a very high probability of getting to reschedule it in Dec. if you called in enough. This due to the many cancellations after people start getting invites.