Case Western deadline?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kc123

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi....wanted to get some input from others out there....I'm trying to decide whether to apply to Case Western. I received their 2ndary some time ago, and just realized that they request a two week turnaround, even though the duedate is not until 12/15. I'm an August MCATer (retake, took in April with strong science scores -- 10 -- that's strong for me at least....and a weak verbal score). So, Case Western is one of my top choices -- I really like what I've heard about the school and the environment there. And I'm willing to go out on a limb, knowing that my MCATs are below the average, but the rest of my application is strong. But I don't want to put a lot of time into the app (and $$) if they aren't even going to look at me due to the fact that I didn't turn the application around in two weeks. Any thoughts? Anybody receive interviews that did not adhere to their suggested two-week deadline? It states right on the app that if you took the August MCAT, they will not look at you until your scores come in (though they still want a two-week turnaround). Any advice would be much appreciated? Thanks!! Karin

Members don't see this ad.