Case Western Reserve, Mayo, Univ of Washington, Wash U in St. L, Baylor secondary???

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by 8675309, Jun 12, 2001.

1. 8675309

8675309 Member

If you have filled out secondaries for Case Western Reserve U, Mayo, Univ of Washington, Washington U in St. Louis, or Baylor could you please post what the format was, what questions were asked, and any other information about them. Thanks.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ewells

ewells Big Daddy

I think Mayo's phone interview takes the place of a secondary.

4. pcl

pcl Senior Member

Case westerns was some general info, then one essay: discuss something outside of medicine that has held your interest.

Wash U's was online, I think two essays. Try looking there.

5. lilycat

Moderator Emeritus

Attending Physician
    Assuming no one has received a Baylor secondary yet (the first day to submit AMCAS this year is June 18, correct?), you won't get very useful info. from past applicants --this is the first year Baylor has joined AMCAS, and last year they just had one primary application, so I'm not sure how they may change it to fit into a secondary. Actually, because AMCAS is extremely different this year, I think many of the secondaries will be changed substantially, because otherwise there would be too much repeat info. between AMCAS and the secondary.

Last year, Wash U's secondary was online, and Baylor had the choice of paper or online apps.

6. dmx

dmx Junior Member

i can vouch for the case essay being correct...at least based on last year....honestly answer the question...i wouldn't be too worried about reading into it...my essay was way off the medicine topic and i still managed...