Case Western SEcondary Deadline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SCUBA GIRL

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just realized I'm 3 weeks past their 2 week deadline... should i bother still turning in my secondary? it's letting me log online ... what's the protocol in this case? do i have to call them or just submit it anyways?

Members don't see this ad.

the two week thing is not a official deadline. It is a "suggested" timeframe.

SCUBA GIRL said:
I just realized I'm 3 weeks past their 2 week deadline... should i bother still turning in my secondary? it's letting me log online ... what's the protocol in this case? do i have to call them or just submit it anyways?
Chubby is correct, there is no deadline. I'm in the same boat you are, and I still plan to submit.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah for some reason i thought that by submitting payment i was submitting my app... so i did that after 2 weeks, but it wasnt until 10 days later that i realized i hadnt confirmed it... so i just submitted like 2 days ago, after almost a month.

Since they are not one of my top choices, and I DETEST their essays, I am waiting to submit it until I get most of the other secondaries in. I know I may be screwing myself over. I just can't waste time staring at my lame first few lines of these Case essays when I have other ones to do (that I actually can do efficiently).

It's good to know some other people are past the deadline as well! I thought I was the only one!

trishaaa said:
Since they are not one of my top choices, and I DETEST their essays, I am waiting to submit it until I get most of the other secondaries in. I know I may be screwing myself over. I just can't waste time staring at my lame first few lines of these Case essays when I have other ones to do (that I actually can do efficiently).

It's good to know some other people are past the deadline as well! I thought I was the only one!
Are we the same person?!? ;)

I'm doing the exact same thing! :D

SailCrazy said:
Are we the same person?!? ;)

I'm doing the exact same thing! :D

Hmmm, maybe. Are you a 24y/o attractive woman who lives in Boston?

trishaaa said:

Is that a mirror in your pocket?

trishaaa said:
Why yes, I'd love to meet a 24y/o attractive woman who lives in Boston.

Oh wait, did I answer the wrong question? :D

Man, I REALLY hope I end up at the same school as you guys!!!

trishaaa said:
Man, I REALLY hope I end up at the same school as you guys!!!

i sense sarcasm. i'm i annoying you, trish-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? (i used your name so you can tell how good my breath smells)

JayQuah said:
i sense sarcasm. i'm i annoying you, trish-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? (i used your name so you can tell how good my breath smells)

After I wrote that I thought it sounded sarcastic. That was not my intention.

You guys really do seem like my type of dudes! I DO want to go to school with you! Some people in med school are really lame. I like you guys ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
JayQuah said:
trishaaa said:
After I wrote that I thought it sounded sarcastic. That was not my intention.

You guys really do seem like my type of dudes! I DO want to go to school with you! Some people in med school are really lame. I like you guys ;)
Yeah. That's what I figured.
I was just waiting on my reply because I wanted to play it nice a cool...! :cool:

:D

SailCrazy said:
Yeah. That's what I figured.
I was just waiting on my reply because I wanted to play it nice a cool...! :cool:

:D

I know we are enemies, SailCrazy. Like two monkeys going after the same termite (no offense, trisha dear). But even as your enemy, I can say that the Cowbell episode is amazingly hilarious. Well done. Well. Done.

JayQuah said:
I know we are enemies, SailCrazy. Like two monkeys going after the same termite (no offense, trisha dear). But even as your enemy, I can say that the Cowbell episode is amazingly hilarious. Well done. Well. Done.
Thanks! I consider my support of the cowbell skit to be one of my greatest personal accomplishments. I've been able to include at least a minimal reference to it in each and every secondary essay that I've written.

i think i missed that cowbell thing

trishaaa said:
i think i missed that cowbell thing
Hhmmm. Well, I guess we can still be friends.

(It's from Saturday Night Live & is a classic!)

SailCrazy said:
Hhmmm. Well, I guess we can still be friends.

(It's from Saturday Night Live & is a classic!)

Sorry! I'm more of a Sprockets and Gumby kind of girl.

Glad we can still be friends :)

Easy, guys.. I put my pants on just like the rest of you - one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I make gold records.

willthatsall said:
Easy, guys.. I put my pants on just like the rest of you - one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I make gold records.
brilliant!

SCUBA GIRL said:
HI there
can u tell me whether case western university take clinical test and wat are min scores of acceptance .i am scared of clinical test looks like it is 2 days clincal test . Have u had any initial training for clinical test preparation.
please reply
thanks

trishaaa said:
SailCrazy, will you marry me???? :love:

(I know Christopher Walken is taken.)
Well, probably. I can accept being number two to Christopher Walken... But you have to be willing to accept the roll of the cowbell in my life!
That, and you'll have to take me out to a nice dinner first, buy me a few drinks, and generally make me feel special.
Do that & I like your chances. :)

SailCrazy said:
Well, probably. I can accept being number two to Christopher Walken... But you have to be willing to accept the roll of the cowbell in my life!
That, and you'll have to take me out to a nice dinner first, buy me a few drinks, and generally make me feel special.
Do that & I like your chances. :)

easy enough! see you at the altar!

you guys made my day...

btw. isn't case western an awesome school? it's part of cleveland clinic, one of the bestin the world?

SCUBA GIRL said:
you guys made my day...

btw. isn't case western an awesome school? it's part of cleveland clinic, one of the bestin the world?

What made your day? My budding romance with SailCrazy??? He's so dreamy :love:

Seriously, I'm VERY glad to know that I'm not the only one who hasn't submitted case yet!

trishaaa said:
easy enough! see you at the altar!
Is it okay if I wear an all-white tux... all the way down to those shiney white shoes? :cool:

SailCrazy said:
Is it okay if I wear an all-white tux... all the way down to those shiney white shoes? :cool:

Ok, maybe we should rethink this relationship...

trishaaa said:
Ok, maybe we should rethink this relationship...
Sigh... I knew it was too good to be true. At least it was good while it lasted!

We'll always have the cowbell. :love:

SCUBA GIRL said:
you guys made my day...

I'm not going to spend too much time thinking about the school until I get past the secondary!

I've only assisted a couple of researchers very part time this summer, so Case's detailed research essay will likey take a long time for me to finish, and as a result will likely be one of the last secondary essays I write. That may kill my chances, but I'm not going to delay a bunch of other secondaries in order to finish this one.