Case Western Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

piggi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to input my letter of recommendations (it is a letter packet) but when i press save it doesnt save and when I try to print the application it shows that I did not input anything for the letters section. Is anyone else having this problem? What am I doing wrong?

Members don't see this ad.

Had the same problem... it cleared up on its own when they checked my application.

still, I'd reccommend that you call just to be safe.

Had the same problem... it cleared up on its own when they checked my application.

still, I'd reccommend that you call just to be safe.

so you just submitted it that way even though when you go to print the application it shows that that part is blank?

Members don't see this ad :)
so you just submitted it that way even though when you go to print the application it shows that that part is blank?
I take it this is an online secondary? Different browsers handle forms differently. Like, I'm using FireFox and when I Print Preview SDN (as I'm typing this), the text field shows up.

Are you using IE?

I'm not totally sure if my problem is the same, but after I submitted, i noted that the application didnt show any record of me planning on sending them letters, and it would say that my application was therefore incomplete. I called them a few weeks later and the lady on the phone was like "well, we reviewed you application this morning and fixed the problem."

...and on a good note, as of 20 minutes ago, I've recieved an interview. so I'd call and ask to be on the safe side... they should know what to do.

I used Firefox and had no problems.

I take it this is an online secondary? Different browsers handle forms differently. Like, I'm using FireFox and when I Print Preview SDN (as I'm typing this), the text field shows up.

Are you using IE?

Yes, I am. Should I just submit it as is and call them about it? I actually finished this secondary a couple of days ago but haven't had time to look into this technical problem.

I am having a different problem. I released my recommendations via Interfolio electronically. The lady downloaded them online but the status page says they received an "other" and not my committee packet. Does anyone think this will hinder my getting completed?