• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Case Western Secondary

juddson

3K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 21, 2002
    The CWRU secondary wants an essay on some area outside medicine that has held our interest. Limit is 2 pages.

I'm thinking more like 1 page. To those who have done this secondary, how long has your essay been?

Judd

Jadeite

Thought Puddle
    7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    May 27, 2002
    DC
      Originally posted by pAkhtmAn
      Last year, I wrote an essay that was a bit longer than one page. It was about astronomy as my hobby. Apparently they liked it, considering that I start there in a few days.

Do you read the CWRU 2007 thread? We just had a meetup at the Winking Lizard on Coventry for us incoming SDNers. Anyway, I'll probably meet you at the pre-orientation.

As an answer to the question: I wrote my essay on how to make the perfect cheesecake and they accepted me. Write it about something your passionate about and can go into detail that most people wouldn't be familiar with.

Jade~

About the Ads

pAkhtmAn

pAkht mEmbEr
      7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Jul 30, 2002
      Tampa, FL
        I've been absent from SDN for months now. I decided to tune back in to see whats going on. I just posted on the Class of 2007 CWRU thread. I'll be in Cleveland either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. Hope to see you at Orientation!

Wardens

Long arm of the law
        15+ Year Member
        Sep 20, 2002
        Baltimore
        1. Fellow [Any Field]
          I'm applying this year. I think mine was about a page and a half. I talked about a passion for fitness and nutrition, but I'm not sure if I got a little too personal by explaining how it developed out of an eating disorder. Regardless, it's a passion so I hope it'll work. Best of luck.

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.