Case Western Student Organizations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

geekOCD

passionate people rock
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was searching for a list of Case med student clubs and I couldn't find anything on their website or on google. When I visited, it seemed like there weren't many (or any) clubs that weren't medically related so I wanted to check out whether this was true or not. Anyone got any info. or a link?

Members don't see this ad.

geekOCD said:
Hi, I was searching for a list of Case med student clubs and I couldn't find anything on their website or on google. When I visited, it seemed like there weren't many (or any) clubs that weren't medically related so I wanted to check out whether this was true or not. Anyone got any info. or a link?

I checked the pile of stuff they gave me when I interviewed there and didn't see anything. Surprising. Something in particular you are looking for? Perhaps you can email admissions, or ping one of the student hosts. I've still got all that stuff if you need any names.

robh said:
I checked the pile of stuff they gave me when I interviewed there and didn't see anything. Surprising. Something in particular you are looking for? Perhaps you can email admissions, or ping one of the student hosts. I've still got all that stuff if you need any names.

Off topic but, when you (or anyone) interviewed there, did you stay with a student host or in a hotel?? I guess I should have figured this out before now, but I'm interviewing there Jan 9 and I'm not sure where to stay or how much a hotel would be...

Members don't see this ad :)
I stayed in some hotel downtown for pretty cheap. Cleveland is not like Chicago as far as prices go. But cabs are the silent killer in this process.

I stayed with a student host. I'd highly recommend that. Remember that you can take the public train to get from the airport (and possibly from your hotel too).

In terms of the student clubs - I am thinking of emailing someone in admissions. I don't want to bother anyone but I am curious. It's kinda weird that there's no list anywhere.

diosa428 said:
Off topic but, when you (or anyone) interviewed there, did you stay with a student host or in a hotel?? I guess I should have figured this out before now, but I'm interviewing there Jan 9 and I'm not sure where to stay or how much a hotel would be...

I stayed in a hotel downtown (Holiday Inn). It was okay though downtown Cleveland is sketchy. You might consider staying at one of the places near Case. They are listed on the website.

Student host is also a good idea if you are too young to rent a car. You can probably pump them for information as well. I prefer having my own accomodations so that I can control my environment and get to my interview well rested and with the proper amount and kind of calories on board. Your mileage may vary...