Case Western - (Time from File Completion to Interview Invite?)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

donks06

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody know how long it takes Case to give an interview invite after your file is completed?

Members don't see this ad.

Took them about a month to reject the hell out of me.

They might take longer to offer an interview. They could just toss you back into the pile for later review.

BKadow, did they email you or snail-mail you?

thanks donks for asking this question; i also wanted to know.

-andromeda

Members don't see this ad :)
Case moves pretty quickly. My LORs were in their office by 8/4, complete 8/9, interview invite came 8/10 or 8/11, accepted 10/15.
:luck:

Anybody know how long it takes Case to give an interview invite after your file is completed?

completed ASAP in late july-early august... got an interview invite in early september.

I'm hoping that since I wasn't complete until 10/20, they might just be backed up with the recent release of MCAT scores.

I was complete on 8/23 and had my interview invite on 9/8, but I had everything in early-I was dragging my feet on my secondary. Best of luck to you!

I was complete 9/1 and the interview invite came 9/6 (then was scheduled for 9/22, so not a whole lot of notice).

Goodluck!

I was complete 9/1 and got my rejection yesterday, 10/30.

I'm hoping that since I wasn't complete until 10/20, they might just be backed up with the recent release of MCAT scores.

Theres a real good chance they are swamped by the time you applied, i applied at the same time as well, we will probably have to wait longer to hear good news, and i imagine that they are going to start getting more selective in this later time frame, but does the rejection or interview invite come through email or mail?

You get an email telling you to check your status page.

Theres a real good chance they are swamped by the time you applied, i applied at the same time as well, we will probably have to wait longer to hear good news, and i imagine that they are going to start getting more selective in this later time frame, but does the rejection or interview invite come through email or mail?

I was complete around the end of August and got my interview invite the beginning of October.

My file was complete on 10/20 (college sent out letters late), Got an interview invite on 11/08.

I was complete on 10/23 and received an invite on 11/6....my invite came through email telling me to check my status page. I called the next day to schedule an interview and the earliest date they had available was Jan 30

Took them about a month to reject the hell out of me.

They might take longer to offer an interview. They could just toss you back into the pile for later review.

this is definitely going to happen to me