1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Case Western

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by chemwiz14, Nov 27, 2005.

1. chemwiz14

chemwiz14 Member
    5+ Year Member

Does anyone know how the interview at Case is? HOw long and what kind of questions to expect?????

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. MrBurns10

MrBurns10 Excellent, Smithers
    Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Check the interview feedback, that allows you to see a bunch of people's opinions on the interview day. But my thoughts on it were that it was a very laidback day. It started at 8 and ended around 3; some people had their faculty interviews in the morning, and those who didn't went to a class. I had mine in the morning so I can't answer any questions about what class was like, but we met lots of students throughout the day and they were all really nice and enthusiastic about the school. The tour was really nice and the lunch was boxed. The student interviews are in the afternoon. Both interviews were very conversational, just getting to know you basically, and I didn't hear of anyone who had a difficult interview.

All in all, the interview day was really good. Enjoy it, and good luck!

4. t33sg1rl

t33sg1rl Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

I interviewed with Louis Binder, an ER doc from Metro. Watch out for this guy!!! His idea of interviewing is basically history taking. He asked me TONS of questions about my childhood, high school, etc... whether I was close to my parents growing up, stuff like that. He's very nice, but I was really unprepared to discuss that kind of stuff.

Anyway, this all took about 2 hours... I felt like I had come from a psychotherapy marathon and I actually understood my own motivation for some of my decisions in life a little better than I had pre-interview.