Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

case western

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by bruinkid, Oct 20, 2002.

1. bruinkid

bruinkid Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

hey!
    i'm working on my case western secondary. i know that we can write about anything. but can we write about an experience and something we learned from it?
    please help!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. womansurg

womansurg it's a hard life...
    7+ Year Member

No! You absolutely may not write about an experience and something you learned from it. You will be rejected promptly if you try this.

You may only write about random experiences which had no impact on you. I wrote about standing in line at Wendy's, for example.

??????? :rolleyes:

Silly thing. I think you probably have a real question here, I'm just not sure what it is. :laugh:

4. Woots32

Woots32 kinda funky, kinda fine
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I would think it'd be okay. Hell, I wrote about my dogs, and I got in! So I think they're probably pretty flexible about the topic. :)

5. kidsmd

kidsmd Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I just took this question as them trying to get to know me better so I wrote about education in the US and my ed minor. It's something that's definitely different from medicine but something that means a great deal to me.

6. exigente chica

7+ Year Member

Hope they have this same question next year..can neone guess what I will be writting mine on...:laugh: