case western

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bruinkid

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey!
i'm working on my case western secondary. i know that we can write about anything. but can we write about an experience and something we learned from it?
please help!

Members don't see this ad.

No! You absolutely may not write about an experience and something you learned from it. You will be rejected promptly if you try this.

You may only write about random experiences which had no impact on you. I wrote about standing in line at Wendy's, for example.

??????? :rolleyes:

Silly thing. I think you probably have a real question here, I'm just not sure what it is. :laugh:

I would think it'd be okay. Hell, I wrote about my dogs, and I got in! So I think they're probably pretty flexible about the topic. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I just took this question as them trying to get to know me better so I wrote about education in the US and my ed minor. It's something that's definitely different from medicine but something that means a great deal to me.

Hope they have this same question next year..can neone guess what I will be writting mine on...:laugh: