Case Western

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vcat04

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
fyi next round of acceptances are posted to iapply, I 11/3 A 11/19!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty interested in the school, but I've heard that Cincinnati isn't a place most people want to call "home"

of course, I hear lots of BS on a daily basis.

Would either of you CW enthusiasts - or anyone else for that matter - care to persuade me otherwise? I've never been - - - how is it?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm pretty interested in the school, but I've heard that Cincinnati isn't a place most people want to call "home"

of course, I hear lots of BS on a daily basis.

Would either of you CW enthusiasts - or anyone else for that matter - care to persuade me otherwise? I've never been - - - how is it?

Don't worry! You will never have to set foot in Cincinnati considering Case is in Cleveland!

Case is in Cleveland, not Cincinnati. I don't know anything about Cincinnati, but Cleveland wasn't so bad when I visited. All the students I talked with said they were pleasantly surprised. Obviously it's not the most cosmopolitan place, but they do have a great symphony and affordable housing and an incredible medical center. The worst part is probably the long, gray winter.

:oops::oops::oops:
embarrassed.jpg

fyi next round of acceptances are posted to iapply, I 11/3 A 11/19!!!

i interviewed on november 7 (friday). would i expect to hear in this round or the next one?

pjg, I also interviewed 11/7 and saw the status update on my iapply website (although no email notification), so hopefully you should hear back from them soon!

If you are put on hold (as I was last month), do they look at your app again every month? Or do they wait to give it another look in the spring?