Case

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jayhawk07

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a little curious... how long have people typically had to wait to hear from Case post-interview? Or, maybe a better question would be, does anyone know how Case handles applicants post-interview? For example, do they meet once per month, then mail all of the previous month's decisions (or something similar)? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

It's possible to be interviewed on a Friday and hear the following Tuesday.

Members don't see this ad :)
lets hope I find out soon... very cool school, though the sun never came out druing my first and only visit to cleveland.

Actually I think they meet every other monday, not every monday. After they decide, I believe they go up on the next day (tuesday). They said at my interview (a couple weeks ago) that my group would hear on the 28th or so because the Dean was going to be out of town and reviews all of the decisions before they get posted. Otherwise, the adcom met 11/20 and decided as far as I know...

Pretty quick.

Searun

Actually I think they meet every other monday, not every monday. After they decide, I believe they go up on the next day (tuesday). They said at my interview (a couple weeks ago) that my group would hear on the 28th or so because the Dean was going to be out of town and reviews all of the decisions before they get posted. Otherwise, the adcom met 11/20 and decided as far as I know...

so, if you don't mind me asking, that means you interviewed sometime around november 6?

I have two questions?

1. How important do you think the interview at Case was in gaining acceptance? For those of you have been accepted.....oh and Congrats!

2. How were you notified of your acceptance?

I have two questions?

1. How important do you think the interview at Case was in gaining acceptance? For those of you have been accepted.....oh and Congrats!

2. How were you notified of your acceptance?

As usual, I think interviews are important, but not the whole deal with acceptance. Its a piece of the puzzle. Also, the committee meets every second monday, and you receive acceptances on the status page (it appears here first if you compulsively check like me), then you are updated that your status page has changed, via email, and then finally you receive a letter in slow mail that you have to sign and return to accept their offer. Good luck :luck: to all of you that have yet to hear!

kidthor,

status pages are updated throughout the day on tuesdays and wednesdays (if ms rosenblum is busy...)

all of my emails have been sent at 7pm on the dot, but i think the page actually updates sometime during the day before that...

hope that helps!

Just a little curious... how long have people typically had to wait to hear from Case post-interview? Or, maybe a better question would be, does anyone know how Case handles applicants post-interview? For example, do they meet once per month, then mail all of the previous month's decisions (or something similar)? Thanks!
Last year I heard within a week or two. I don't remember exactly how many days it was, but it was pretty quick. For those of you who have already been accepted, congrats. :)