Caspa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kiwi219

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent my application in almost 2 months ago and they have yet to forward it to my designated schools!!!! :mad:

Anyone submit your application through CASPA? If so, how long did it take to process?

Members don't see this ad.

When I used them last year thye were pretty quick. I remember that I applied to Cornell who had a deadline like Nov 15th (fake date), but my CASPA was sent like Nov 14th (online) and I thought I blew it with Cornell because they want ALL your stuff in by Nov 15th not just CAPSA. But a few weeks later I got their Secondary. I was called for an interview but I declined.

You see I got into Mercy college PA also, but I was applying to PA schools but I really wanted to go to medical school. I just decided that who am I kidding...I really didn't want to use PA as a backup for not getting into medical school. I rather do PA because I WANT to do PA not as a fall back plan. So I withdrew my application to avoid wasting my time and stealing a seat from another student who was more deserving to be in PA school. I am giving medical school another chance.

I also recently went through the CASPA application process and they took forever to send in my applications! It was a little over six weeks. I did miss deadlines for some schools due to slow processing by CASPA, but all the schools were understanding and knew CASPA was behind and were saying as long as the application was completed before the due date that I would still be considered.