May 18, 2017
I took casper on 8/30 and I am wondering when my score will be sent to schools. For those who have already been through the process, will I only know it was sent based on feedback from those schools (ie complete emails?) or will I get an email from the casper website? Is it possible it was already sent and I just haven't received any notification that it was?

Thanks

Apr 25, 2017
I think it is automatically sent through to the relevant schools. I think I have read elsewhere that it can take between 3-4 weeks.

About the Ads

sss1219

2+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2015
Most of my schools showed they received them through a portal update (e.g. Casper score received). Only 1 has had no indication so far, but I took mine pretty early so I'm sure they have it.

workaholic181

2+ Year Member
May 29, 2017
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I took casper on 8/30 and I am wondering when my score will be sent to schools. For those who have already been through the process, will I only know it was sent based on feedback from those schools (ie complete emails?) or will I get an email from the casper website? Is it possible it was already sent and I just haven't received any notification that it was?

Thanks
I dont think they sent me any update either, but I see it has been received by some of the schools that required it. As long as you paid for it to be sent to the schools, I bet it was.

21Rush12

Searching a cave behind a waterfall
5+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2014
Status
Medical Student
CASPer website will tell you nothing abut this; if you are concerned about your score being received you should contact the schools you had it sent to via email to confirm.

Good luck!

OP
•Syzygy•
May 18, 2017
thanks all. looks like the only way to know if it is sent is if schools send you a complete email or if you contact casper support. there really should be a notification from casper as well, but oh well.

About the Ads