Position Wanted Categorical PGY2 or PGY3 General Surgery Position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drlove86

Reaction score
Hi SDN Fam, Im currently finishing my PGY-2 General Surgery Prelim year and I am actively looking for a categorical PGY-2 or PGY-3 Position. I am open to any location throughout the country. I have an MBA in Healthcare Management and an MPH in Healthcare Policy & Administration as well multiple publications/presentations at national conferences. I am currently working on some cardiovascular surgery projects as well as trauma surgical research outcomes. I have strong letters of recommendation and previous experience as a healthcare risk manager and associate professor of public health at a major research university.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, SDN would be more able to help you if you were to tell whether:

are you an IMG?
board scores?
publications?

Not an IMG. PM me your email and I can send you my up to date portfolio which includes board scores, my publications, national presentations, as well ASBITE scores

Members don't see this ad :)
That poster was saying if you are advertising yourself here for open spaces that you need to provide enough information for someone to decide you might be worth talking to.....share publicly your scores, publication history (depersonalized is fine, # of pubs and what type/strength of journals, absite scores, etc

That poster was saying if you are advertising yourself here for open spaces that you need to provide enough information for someone to decide you might be worth talking to.....share publicly your scores, publication history (depersonalized is fine, # of pubs and what type/strength of journals, absite scores, etc
Agree

I am IMG
MD graduate class 2009
23 peer review publications, first author in multiple, respected journals
Masters in clinical & translational science from US graduate school
prelim GS PGY1- and 2 years (last ABSITE 49 percentile)

If some one is interested they will inquire. I don't have t advertise myself as if I am a damaged good that wants a second hand owner

If some one is interested they will inquire. I don't have t advertise myself as if I am a damaged good that wants a second hand owner
You’re now entering your 3 attempt to land a real residency, accurate self appraisal is part of success.

Either way, good luck with it