CBSE February 8, 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congratulations to everyone who did well, and to those of us who didn't do so well! props to you for sitting through this exam, it's a big step. This feb exam was my first time taking this i want to know, from those of you who are content with your scores, how many times did you take the CBSE and how did you do your first time?

Thanks!

motivator to some: You only fail when you give up. <3 good vibes and love to all.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know how score conversion works if you are in between CBSE numbers? For example, 211 is between 73(210) and 74(212)? Cause technically 211 would be like 73.5. Does it round up to 74 or stay 73

I think programs will go by the 3 digit score. The report is what you will upload

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations to everyone who did well, and to those of us who didn't do so well! props to you for sitting through this exam, it's a big step. This feb exam was my first time taking this i want to know, from those of you who are content with your scores, how many times did you take the CBSE and how did you do your first time?

Thanks!

motivator to some: You only fail when you give up. <3 good vibes and love to all.

This was my first time taking it, but I’ve been studying since June 2019. I originally signed up for august, but I was moving through the material way too slowly and hadn’t touched many sections by august so I didn’t write it then. Keys for me were doing boards and beyond, uworld, and sketchy micro/pharm. I don’t come from a med curriculum so getting through the material was very tough. This exam is a monster and you legit have to dedicate your whole life to this. Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 users
Done boys! Glad it’s done, long 9 months of labor lol

all these rockstar scores! Grats guys!!!

One more congrats to everyone. If you didn't get the score you wanted don't panic. My first time was lower than I was hoping as well. The second go around is much better because you've seen most/all of the material before. My biggest tip would be to find a good set of flashcards to use. Just going over those for half an hour a day can really limit the amount of info you forget as you learn new info.

Reactions: 2 users
For those of you who did well, congrats. Would you mind sharing how long you studied and what resources you used. I am currently using first aid , boards and beyond, pathoma, u world and anki to study it all. Advice ? Helpful tips? Goal is obvi as high as possible hoping for an 80+
Bros encephalon deck.

The thing about dental school is you can’t control how much your school teaches you. What you can control is how much you memorize. I went into the cbse with the mentality that I may not necessarily be able to control how much I’ve learned in dental school, but I can control how much I’ve memorized. So, I went with the bros deck and memorized as much as possible.

With that being said, I know plenty of people who never used Anki and were successful. Put in the time and you WILL do well. I strongly believe that. This exam has nothing to do with intelligence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Congrats to all of you who got the scores you wanted.

I got 98 smh
I will take it again in August

Quick write up: took 4 months to study for the cbse. Used UFAP and sketchy mirco. Nothing too crazy just studied as much as I could.
UWorld timed and random: 74%
4 weeks out UWSA1: 249
3 weeks out NBME 24: 232
2 weeks out NBME 18: 234
1 week out UWSA2: 251
CBSE: 246 or 88

best resource was UWorld. Read and understand every explanation.I thought the real deal was hard. I tried to keep a positive attitude through the whole exam. I think that helped especially when I would get to a random question and not have a clue. Future test takers good luck, you can do it!!

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Quick write up: took 4 months to study for the cbse. Used UFAP and sketchy mirco. Nothing too crazy just studied as much as I could.
UWorld timed and random: 74%
4 weeks out UWSA1: 249
3 weeks out NBME 24: 232
2 weeks out NBME 18: 234
1 week out UWSA2: 251
CBSE: 246 or 88

best resource was UWorld. Read and understand every explanation.I thought the real deal was hard. I tried to keep a positive attitude through the whole exam. I think that helped especially when I would get to a random question and not have a clue. Future test takers good luck, you can do it!!
246 is a 90!
2749E466-D48C-4497-A2F8-98E0A1B98DBE.jpeg

I figured I’d post an in-depth wrap up of my CBSE experience as it definitely helped me reading these.

Little bit about myself: I go to a Dental School that is not a medical school curriculum. I’m also not necessarily the smartest guy out there (21 DAT), but that’s ok because to crush this exam, all it takes is lots of hard work, little sleep, and coffee.

I started in June after my D1 year (we were given 3 months off for summer break). I tried to focus my summer on getting through First Aid at least one time – not necessarily memorizing it, but understanding it and getting familiar with terminology. I tried to emphasize my time on the organ systems that I would be learning during D2 year, that way I didn’t need to study too much for them and could focus more time on my CBSE studying.When we did go over diseases in class, I would do it with First Aid open and try to learn it more in depth that way. I also made it a goal to get through all of sketchy micro and pharm and memorizing them. I used Youtube a lot and would do it with my First Aid opened. I felt it was more beneficial for me personally than pathoma or boards and beyond. Pathoma is great but I didn’t get much out of it because he only does his drawings occasionally. Anything I couldn’t find on youtube, I’d search for in BnB or Pathoma. I also utilized DirtyUSMLE which I thought was an absolute must. Dr. Randy Neil’s videos on Biostats was also crucial for getting majority of biostats down. Memorize the equations and write them down during the tutorial at the Prometric center or once you finish a block early.

I paid and took the CBSE in August knowing I was going to bomb it, and boy did I. Scored a 137 (47), but I have zero regrets doing this (you’re welcome for helping out the curve). Was it a waste of money? Maybe. But it definitely lit a fire under my a$$ and made me realize how much work I had to put in.

Once I got through my first pass of First Aid, I started UWorld on random, untimed (around October). FYI – don’t fret on your UWorld prercentages. I started out getting 30%s and before this CBSE I was consistently getting in 60% range with a few 70% range on each block. This next part was key for me and I highly recommend this – I would do 20 questions per day (until Winter Break where I would try to get 1 block/40q’s in per day) and based on those 20 questions, I would make a master deck in Anki with my Brosencephalon deck and start doing my new cards that way. I would take my time doing my new cards – adding any mnemonics or photos I liked (I’m a visual learner) and would add screenshots of my First Aid PDF notes if I found anything helpful there (Bros has a lot of First Aid screenshots already, though). Usually I would do around 75-100 new cards per day and as they piled up, I would have roughly around 200-300 reviews per day. The new cards would take me roughly 2-3hrs to get through and my reviews I would do on my walks to school and every second I had available. I had ZERO down time trying to balance D2 year with everything and all the lab work and practicals I had. DOING YOUR REVIEWS IS CRUCIAL AS WELL AS COMING UP WITH MNEMONICS FOR EVERYTHING. No matter how dumb the mnemonic is, it’ll help you memorize it. There is tons I still remember (i.e. Gardner Syndrome – Garden in a FOREST = F = FAP, O = Osseous tumors, RE = Retinal Epithelium hypertrophy, ST = Supernumerary Teeth). I’d add it to my notecards accordingly and make sure I had them all down. I got through around 8000 of the Bros cards total before this CBSE and did every single one of my reviews. I had done Pepper deck for Sketchy Micro before the August CBSE and had it fully memorized and managed to get through all of Pepper Deck for Sketchy Pharm by September fully but I did not keep up with my reviews for this and it was definitely my biggest regret. I also highly recommend Pixorize. It is extremely helpful for Biochem and some of those more difficult diseases. I would take screen shots and add them to my Bros cards.

I took an offline NBME17 over Thanksgiving break to see where I was at (60% correct) just to experience one and give myself another kick in the a$$ (NBME17 has a harsh curve and based on what people posted online, I was at around a 55 CBSE score). I then took one more NBME paid for to see my score prediction, and this was 3 days before the Feb exam. I scored a 209 (≈ 73), so this made me feel a little better. My goal was a 75+ so I knew it was doable.

CBSE came and I think I was the only one who didn’t think it was as horrible as I expected it to be. There were only around 5 questions on it I had no clue how to answer, but other then that I did my best to think through everything. The 2 weeks of waiting was absolutely horrible but it all came out great. No matter how much you study, you will never feel like you are ready. I wish I had 2 more months to focus on my weaknesses (i.e. cancers and anatomy), but you actually end up being more ready than you feel.

CBSE score: 227 (81)

Biggest regret: Not going through my Sketchy Pepper decks again. I should have started them up again about 1 month out, but never got to. I missed a few easy ones because I hadn’t reviewed it fully. I also regret not starting my Bros deck sooner. Over the summer, I definitely should have gone through the Bros deck for the courses I took my D1 year (immunology, pathology, oncology etc). I also regret not looking at the histology more in the microbiology chapter. Pepper Deck has them in their so make sure you get familiar with histology of the bugs.

I highly recommend also getting a groupchat going of people taking the exam. It helped a ton to bounce ideas off each other and challenge one another – healthy competition is super helpful.

End of the day: all it honestly takes is hard work. I would be in bed by midnight and up at 6am every morning and made it a thing to try and get only 6-7 hours of sleep each night. I would fly through my reviews as quickly as possible at meals and walks from my place to campus. Doing this during D2 year was absolute hell, but it all worked out in the end. As bad as it sounds too, you have to put CBSE before dental school – you’re a medical student first during your months of dedicated studying. Get your dental work done as quickly as possible (bad to say, I know), but it’s the only way to manage it. Work hard and it’ll all work out in the end.

P.S. – don’t hire me as your surgeon because I’m apparently unethical af. My lowest score according to the summary was my ethics section and I clearly remember going like 2/6 out of the ones I remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 16 users
I figured I’d post an in-depth wrap up of my CBSE experience as it definitely helped me reading these.

Little bit about myself: I go to a Dental School that is not a medical school curriculum. I’m also not necessarily the smartest guy out there (21 DAT), but that’s ok because to crush this exam, all it takes is lots of hard work, little sleep, and coffee.

I started in June after my D1 year (we were given 3 months off for summer break). I tried to focus my summer on getting through First Aid at least one time – not necessarily memorizing it, but understanding it and getting familiar with terminology. I tried to emphasize my time on the organ systems that I would be learning during D2 year, that way I didn’t need to study too much for them and could focus more time on my CBSE studying.When we did go over diseases in class, I would do it with First Aid open and try to learn it more in depth that way. I also made it a goal to get through all of sketchy micro and pharm and memorizing them. I used Youtube a lot and would do it with my First Aid opened. I felt it was more beneficial for me personally than pathoma or boards and beyond. Pathoma is great but I didn’t get much out of it because he only does his drawings occasionally. Anything I couldn’t find on youtube, I’d search for in BnB or Pathoma.

I paid and took the CBSE in August knowing I was going to bomb it, and boy did I. Scored a 137 (47), but I have zero regrets doing this. Was it a waste of money? Maybe. But it definitely lit a fire under my a$$ and made me realize how much work I had to put in.

Once I got through my first pass of First Aid, I started UWorld on random, untimed (around October). FYI – don’t fret on your UWorld prercentages. I started out getting 30%s and before this CBSE I was consistently getting in 60% range with a few 70% range on each block. This next part was key for me and I highly recommend this – I would do 20 questions per day (until Winter Break where I would try to get 1 block/40q’s in per day) and based on those 20 questions, I would make a master deck in Anki with my Brosencephalon deck and start doing my new cards that way. I would take my time doing my new cards – adding any mnemonics or photos I liked (I’m a visual learner) and would add screenshots of my First Aid PDF notes if I found anything helpful there (Bros has a lot of First Aid screenshots already, though). Usually I would do around 75-100 new cards per day and as they piled up, I would have roughly around 200-300 reviews per day. The new cards would take me roughly 2-3hrs to get through and my reviews I would do on my walks to school and every second I had available. I had ZERO down time trying to balance D2 year with everything and all the lab work and practicals I had. DOING YOUR REVIEWS IS CRUCIAL AS WELL AS COMING UP WITH MNEMONICS FOR EVERYTHING. No matter how dumb the mnemonic is, it’ll help you memorize it. There is tons I still remember (i.e. Gardner Syndrome – Garden in a FOREST = F = FAP, O = Osseous tumors, RE = Retinal Epithelium hypertrophy, ST = Supernumerary Teeth). I’d add it to my notecards accordingly and make sure I had them all down. I got through around 8000 of the Bros cards total before this CBSE and did every single one of my reviews. I had done Pepper deck for Sketchy Micro before the August CBSE and had it fully memorized and managed to get through all of Pepper Deck for Sketchy Pharm by September fully but I did not keep up with my reviews for this and it was definitely my biggest regret. I also highly recommend Pixorize. It is extremely helpful for Biochem and some of those more difficult diseases. I would take screen shots and add them to my Bros cards.

I took an offline NBME17 over Thanksgiving break to see where I was at (60% correct) just to experience one and give myself another kick in the a$$ (NBME17 has a harsh curve and based on what people posted online, I was at around a 55 CBSE score). I then took one more NBME paid for to see my score prediction, and this was 3 days before the Feb exam. I scored a 209 (≈ 73), so this made me feel a little better. My goal was a 75+ so I knew it was doable.

CBSE came and I think I was the only one who didn’t think it was as horrible as I expected it to be. There were only around 5 questions on it I had no clue how to answer, but other then that I did my best to think through everything. The 2 weeks of waiting was absolutely horrible but it all came out great. No matter how much you study, you will never feel like you are ready. I wish I had 2 more months to focus on my weaknesses (i.e. cancers and anatomy), but you actually end up being more ready than you feel.

CBSE score: 227 (80)

Biggest regret: Not going through my Sketchy Pepper decks again. I should have started them up again about 1 month out, but never got to. I missed a few easy ones because I hadn’t reviewed it fully. I also regret not starting my Bros deck sooner. Over the summer, I definitely should have gone through the Bros deck for the courses I took my D1 year (immunology, pathology, oncology etc). I also regret not looking at the histology more in the microbiology chapter. Pepper Deck has them in their so make sure you get familiar with histology of the bugs.

I highly recommend also getting a groupchat going of people taking the exam. It helped a ton to bounce ideas off each other and challenge one another – healthy competition is super helpful.

End of the day: all it honestly takes is hard work. I would be in bed by midnight and up at 6am every morning and made it a thing to try and get only 6-7 hours of sleep each night. I would fly through my reviews as quickly as possible at meals and walks from my place to campus. Doing this during D2 year was absolute hell, but it all worked out in the end. As bad as it sounds too, you have to put CBSE before dental school – you’re a medical student first during your months of dedicated studying. Get your dental work done as quickly as possible (bad to say, I know), but it’s the only way to manage it. Work hard and it’ll all work out in the end.

P.S. – don’t hire me as your surgeon because I’m apparently unethical af. My lowest score according to the summary was my ethics section and I clearly remember going like 2/6 out of the ones I remember.

Hit me up if anyone has any questions!
Damn I really wanted to ask about the ethics section...I also feel like I am struggling with it

Damn I really wanted to ask about the ethics section...I also feel like I am struggling with it
100 cases by Conrad Fischer was helpful And also I guess learning from UW And other NBME’s. This exam didn’t feel too epidem and stats heavy

Its weird because on UWorld I did pretty decent on the ethical questions. At the end of the day I think as the doctor you just want to keep the conversation open for the patient to explain more in depth if they wish. Let them lead the discussion. The more UW questions you do, the more trends you'll pick up on. Kind of annoying how I bombed it on this CBSE but there was no way to prepare for it. I think DirtyUSMLE has some videos but I never watched them.

ALSO: I utilized DirtyUSMLE a lot as well

Its weird because on UWorld I did pretty decent on the ethical questions. At the end of the day I think as the doctor you just want to keep the conversation open for the patient to explain more in depth if they wish. Let them lead the discussion. The more UW questions you do, the more trends you'll pick up on. Kind of annoying how I bombed it on this CBSE but there was no way to prepare for it. I think DirtyUSMLE has some videos but I never watched them.

ALSO: I utilized DirtyUSMLE a lot as well
Thanks man you sound like an ethical dude sharing this if it makes you feel better, tho the 80 prob helps

I'm new to this and I'm confused
Here it is

Ya you'll def have to retake it. My first time I scored a 137, so don't sweat it. Make sure you put the time and effort in and you'll def do well.

Guys one quick nugget for NBME. I loved UW but sadly it was bottom on my prep list. I’d you struggle getting concepts down it’s a great resource but please keep in mind you’re not taking a UW exam and also UW is geared for Step1 which is more conceptual and has longer vignettes. Not saying UW not good if you use it to simply learn but sometimes I was getting frustrated and didn’t have the energy to read all the stems. I would get more out of picking up some books or listening to some videos.

But my recommendation is to get the old NBME’s and do them. I only did new NBME’s and my exam didn’t feel much like that. You can do new ones too but those are a lot closer to step1 I think.
Regardless what NBME you get I think the closest you can get to it is all other NBME’s. Not saying that should primary learning source but I wish I would covered all old ones. If i was to retake I would know q’s for all old NBME’s almost from the very first one. I know many people who got UW done but didn’t do as well because UW people don’t write NBME q’s which are different.

Advice: do NBME’s even if key not out officially. You get exposure to type of q’s and way you wanna think when u take real NBME.
PM if you u are unsure on q’s I’ll work with you to figure out the right answer. Learned this material so well I’m not forgetting it for quite a few months.

I thought pathoma and BnB were best resources. And also sketchy for micro and pharm. This will be 70-80% of material u will need to know.
Besides those 2 I would try to understand all FA and know as much as you can from there.
I went through NBME’s and BNB and UW and annotated FA so in the end it was a colored mess but was helpful having everything in one place. Pathoma was also annotated from the videos.

I also used anki did probably around 50k cards + reviews so grinded for like 5 months to learn my material but it’s not necessarily the way to go. Use it for more fact based (pathology); I would do physiology from BRS not necessarily anki cards. Anki fragments your info so you gotta use it the right way. Would also make your own deck or have notebook with this you’re struggling with. Mine were diabetes insipidus, pulm and renal physiology and certain immuno concepts. I spent so much time on my weak spots and those became easiest. Like pulm and kidney physiology if you get it, the questions are stupid easy for most part.

I also tried Rx but didn’t do much. I’d probably rate it similar to UW. Stems too long and more similar to step1 not NBME. But has some good q’s that UW doesn’t.

Lastly I would rather focus on understanding a concept very well. Like goljan says, know how and why more than what. If you had 10 things to learn is rather learn 6 but know those very well and be able to differentiate.

Those are my advice nuggets. 9 months of studying but D2 is very hard to yeah many of you can relate esp if not medical curriculum. Felt like dedicated started during winter break and I mainly focused only on exam those 1.5-2 months. I recommend 6 months of learning what meds learn and then must have some period of dedicated so you can synthesize everything and make all studying worth it.
Got an 85+
PM me with q’s If you don’t understand a concept or just wanna see how someone else memorized/remembers it. I really wish I had people who could answer q’s when I didn’t know how to do a problem and many of Med friends never responded when I sent them a pic and asked what right answer they think it is.

Good luck to people taking August. Like someone else said respect for putting in the time to become half an MD lol. You’re not alone every Med student and bunch of dental students are learning the same info and volume you are. It’s doable just takes work and patience and mental preparation

Reactions: 3 users
Guys one quick nugget for NBME. I loved UW but sadly it was bottom on my prep list. I’d you struggle getting concepts down it’s a great resource but please keep in mind you’re not taking a UW exam and also UW is geared for Step1 which is more conceptual and has longer vignettes. Not saying UW not good if you use it to simply learn but sometimes I was getting frustrated and didn’t have the energy to read all the stems. I would get more out of picking up some books or listening to some videos.

But my recommendation is to get the old NBME’s and do them. I only did new NBME’s and my exam didn’t feel much like that. You can do new ones too but those are a lot closer to step1 I think.
Regardless what NBME you get I think the closest you can get to it is all other NBME’s. Not saying that should primary learning source but I wish I would covered all old ones. If i was to retake I would know q’s for all old NBME’s almost from the very first one. I know many people who got UW done but didn’t do as well because UW people don’t write NBME q’s which are different.

Advice: do NBME’s even if key not out officially. You get exposure to type of q’s and way you wanna think when u take real NBME.
PM if you u are unsure on q’s I’ll work with you to figure out the right answer. Learned this material so well I’m not forgetting it for quite a few months.

I thought pathoma and BnB were best resources. And also sketchy for micro and pharm. This will be 70-80% of material u will need to know.
Besides those 2 I would try to understand all FA and know as much as you can from there.
I went through NBME’s and BNB and UW and annotated FA so in the end it was a colored mess but was helpful having everything in one place. Pathoma was also annotated from the videos.

I also used anki did probably around 50k cards + reviews so grinded for like 5 months to learn my material but it’s not necessarily the way to go. Use it for more fact based (pathology); I would do physiology from BRS not necessarily anki cards. Anki fragments your info so you gotta use it the right way. Would also make your own deck or have notebook with this you’re struggling with. Mine were diabetes insipidus, pulm and renal physiology and certain immuno concepts. I spent so much time on my weak spots and those became easiest. Like pulm and kidney physiology if you get it, the questions are stupid easy for most part.

I also tried Rx but didn’t do much. I’d probably rate it similar to UW. Stems too long and more similar to step1 not NBME. But has some good q’s that UW doesn’t.

Lastly I would rather focus on understanding a concept very well. Like goljan says, know how and why more than what. If you had 10 things to learn is rather learn 6 but know those very well and be able to differentiate.

Those are my advice nuggets. 9 months of studying but D2 is very hard to yeah many of you can relate esp if not medical curriculum. Felt like dedicated started during winter break and I mainly focused only on exam those 1.5-2 months. I recommend 6 months of learning what meds learn and then must have some period of dedicated so you can synthesize everything and make all studying worth it.
Got an 85+
PM me with q’s If you don’t understand a concept or just wanna see how someone else memorized/remembers it. I really wish I had people who could answer q’s when I didn’t know how to do a problem and many of Med friends never responded when I sent them a pic and asked what right answer they think it is.

Good luck to people taking August. Like someone else said respect for putting in the time to become half an MD lol. You’re not alone every Med student and bunch of dental students are learning the same info and volume you are. It’s doable just takes work and patience and mental preparation

I do agree with this to an extent. I def thought Uworld was much harder than CBSE, so it was nice getting into the exam and thinking it was easy. There were also a few questions on our CBSE that I had exact Uworld questions on.

Completely agree with not reading the entire vignette as well. That’s why I used my bros deck to make my master deck. That’s how I technically reviewed my UWorld blocks instead of reading the pages of explanations and typing notes out.

If you have the time then I would definitely do the old NBMEs like fit2 said. There were similar photos that were reused but labeled differently from them (not exact though). Similar question stems as well with 2 sentence questions that were straightforward. I’m a firm believer in doing question banks and notecards as your primary learning tool. Only because when I get questions wrong, i feel like I would never make the same mistake again and it would stick better.

Everyone will have different methods - there is no one, perfect method that works. It took me about 3 months to figure out wtf my exact gameplan was going to be. Just gotta play around with the methods and see what works best for you.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

JL gave me same conversion as last year. Said average and SD coming out at a later date

What about a 184 if looking for only 4 year programs?

What about a 184 if looking for only 4 year programs?

I’d highly consider it. No harm at all. Def doable to get in but would only help if you pull it up some. I think it’s worth getting that to a 70+ vs doing an externships if it came down to that timing wise

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Probably not gonna be out for another couple weeks. Not something to stress over though, we already know its most likely 55-57 with a std dev of 11-13

JL said the average is 165.4 (57) and the standard deviation is: 32.3 (11)

Same old same. As much as some people like to say CBSE scores are sky rocketing, they really aren't. Every single exam has been between ~53-57.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
JL said the average is 165.4 (57) and the standard deviation is: 32.3 (11)

Same old same. As much as some people like to say CBSE scores are sky rocketing, they really aren't. Every single exam has been between ~53-57.

sCoRes ArE gEtTiNg BeTtEr

I liked your post better before you edited it

There goes that “ThIS eXaM wAs FaR HaRdEr tHaN aUgUsT” nonsense being spouted. Had many people tell me this exam was easier. In real actuality it’s the same difficulty.

As someone who took this thing 2 times, every time I read a post about “OMG the material is nothing like first aid!!!! It’s like a whole different thing from what I was studying” no buddy, it’s cause you didn’t study enough. Most answers are in UFAP, you just didn’t do a good job memorizing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
There goes that “ThIS eXaM wAs FaR HaRdEr tHaN aUgUsT” nonsense being spouted. Had many people tell me this exam was easier. In real actuality it’s the same difficulty.

As someone who took this thing 2 times, every time I read a post about “OMG the material is nothing like first aid!!!! It’s like a whole different thing from what I was studying” no buddy, it’s cause you didn’t study enough. Most answers are in UFAP, you just didn’t do a good job memorizing it.
Well....this one was harder, but the curve was probably more lenient. It's like if you compare NBME 20 to NBME 18. NBME 20 you can miss way more and still do the same. Nevertheless, it's still a harder exam. In the curve we trust :bow:

Well....this one was harder, but the curve was probably more lenient. It's like if you compare NBME 20 to NBME 18. NBME 20 you can miss way more and still do the same. Nevertheless, it's still a harder exam. In the curve we trust :bow:

In the nbmes we trust. Most people have been predicted pretty well by those. Majority have always improved.

Anyone here wants to start a watsapp Group to get prepared for next round of CBSE for August 2020?