Cbt Cd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BDS-DMD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

Some one I know is taking the CBT soon and wants the tutorial CD. I was wondering if any of you have it and would be willing to give/sell it to me.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

BDS-DMD said:
Hi

Some one I know is taking the CBT soon and wants the tutorial CD. I was wondering if any of you have it and would be willing to give/sell it to me.

Thanks

Hi BDS-DMD just wanted to know what help is the tutorial CD for CBT and what is in it, since iam planning to give CBT too,
Ill apeciate ur input,
Thanks

BDS-DMD said:
Hi

Thanks

Hi BDS-DMD

I have the CBT CD. If u want just give me ur address I'll send it to u.

Hi eyeforstars

the cd contains the tutorial for the computerised test, just to give u idea about how the test will be. dont worry if u dont have the cd cause the format is very simple and very easy to follow. just go through the past threads about cbt test and u'll get the idea.

best luck

Members don't see this ad :)
hi,
im also taking my CBT very soon. i too would be interested if anyone wants to sell it .
thanx

doc12 said:
hi,
im also taking my CBT very soon. i too would be interested if anyone wants to sell it .
thanx
cbt is no longer administered in US,now the new pattern called iBT is administered.

anvi said:
cbt is no longer administered in US,now the new pattern called iBT is administered.
is this for TOEFL or for part 2 or part 1.thanks

BDS-DMD said:
Hi

Thanks

oops i thought u were asking for part 1 cbt....i dont have toefl cbt cd...

I am talking about Part I CD.

anvi said:
hi,
i refering to NBDE CBT exam , not TOEFFL ,(which is iBT)
THANX

Please elaborate a little more about the iBT.