Cbt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

suvidya

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All..............

I would like to know when the CBT are conducted.
Is it monthly?
Are the application formalities the same?
How do I register for it?

The ADA site does not tell dates for CBT.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

hi
you have to contact prometric centre or call the 800 # from ada website and schedule your test date , you can take the test whenever u want as long as there is place available for you at the prometric centre.
jgr

suvidya said:
Hello All..............

I would like to know when the CBT are conducted.
Is it monthly?
Are the application formalities the same?
How do I register for it?

The ADA site does not tell dates for CBT.
Thanks.

Hi Suvidya

You can take the CBT whenever u want...just go to the ada web site fill out the form online....besides the form u need to send them ur ECE report by post....within 3 weeks u will get the letter from ada with a 800 no...just call on that no. and fix ur exam date with prometric as per ur convience...its a very easy process....only thing is if u dont get any reply from ada in 3 weeks call them and check if they need any thing else....

best luck

surmad said:
Hi Suvidya

You can take the CBT whenever u want...just go to the ada web site fill out the form online....besides the form u need to send them ur ECE report by post....within 3 weeks u will get the letter from ada with a 800 no...just call on that no. and fix ur exam date with prometric as per ur convience...its a very easy process....only thing is if u dont get any reply from ada in 3 weeks call them and check if they need any thing else....

best luck

Thanks a million.
If its ok to ask, are you also a prospective DDS aspirant???
How is the preparation usually done?? Using the study material or the recommended texts?

Regards and Best Wishes,
Vidya