Cc math

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sabah

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all. I have a question about calculus. I took calculus at a cc before I started college and still need to finish up part 2. I don't have any room in my schedule for math. Would it be looked down upon my choice to take it at a community during the summer? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all. I have a question about calculus. I took calculus at a cc before I started college and still need to finish up part 2. I don't have any room in my schedule for math. Would it be looked down upon my choice to take it at a community during the summer? :confused:

It's absolutely fine that you took Calc I at the CC prior to transferring or starting college but if you are at a 4 year college now why can't you take Calc II at the 4 year over the summer? This would be a better option for you as taking it at a CC after you've transferred to a 4 year might be perceived as you trying to take the easy road out.

It's absolutely fine that you took Calc I at the CC prior to transferring or starting college but if you are at a 4 year college now why can't you take Calc II at the 4 year over the summer? This would be a better option for you as taking it at a CC after you've transferred to a 4 year might be perceived as you trying to take the easy road out.

Thank-you :)