1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

CCLCM Pre-Interview Question

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Joseph, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Joseph

Joseph Member
    5+ Year Member

For anyone who has interviewed at CCLCM, were you notified of who you would be interviewing with in your interview confirmation email? I thought that I read that some were notified of this, in an SDN post a while back. I received an interview confirmation from CCLCM by email a few days ago. The email doesn't mention who I will interview with. I have a professor who did his PHD at CWRU that has offered to help me prepare, and he wants to know who I am interviewing with (I want to know also). Thanks for any help! :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Ashanti Rock

Ashanti Rock Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    You find out who you are interviewing with on the actual day of the interview (2 faculty members - each is an hour long). I don't think that the school will let you know ahead of time, but I could be wrong. G'luck, my interview at CCLCM was an amzing experience.

4. Joseph

Joseph Member
    5+ Year Member

Thanks Ashanti, I appreciate the info. I am really looking forward to CCLCM - from what I have read here on SDN, CCLCM is going to be awesome! I made my hotel reservations yesterday, and I can't wait for interview day. :)

5. Doko

Doko holla atcha boy!
    7+ Year Member

Be prepared to be pimped about your research! Your research and your field of work and what is currently going on. You need to know it inside and out! You have a doc (M.D.) to question you about your motivations for med school and another doc (Ph.D.) to question you about your research.

There was a guy in my interview group who was asked to draw out the metabolic pathway of the protein he was researching.

Good luck to you! CCLCM is awesome!