Ccom 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DO2007(ER)

D.O. in the making!!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to all who have been accepted this year!:clap: I want to start this thread in order to get to know some of my fellow classmates who will be starting CCOM in August. If you do respond, just give a mini bio of yourself! Also, if any current CCOMers would like to post some comments and/or reviews of CCOM, those would be greatly appreciated!! To start off the thread:

*I am a 23 y/o guy who has finally achieved a huge portion of his lifelong dream. I live in Manhattan, IL. I have had a wonderful relationship with a woman I love for the last 6 yrs. For the last 4 yrs, I have worked at Silver Cross Hospital in Joliet, IL as an ER Tech. I have a passion for EM and for osteopathy!! I have a great family, one bro and one sis. I am very excited about starting medical school and about meeting my fellow classmates!!

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Glad to see someone has started a CCOM class of 2007 thread! I too will be apart of this class. I am a 26y/o male from Northwest Indiana; about a hour from campus. Currently, I am teaching nursing classes (Micro, A&P and Med Term) at Indiana University Northwest. As well, I have previous experience working as an ER tech and I am also interested in EM. Congratulations on your acceptance and I look forward to meeting everyone!!

jealowe-

Congratulations yourself, and I hope within time this thread will allow us and fellow 2007 CCOMers a chance to get to know each other a little better. Maybe this way, orientation will be a little more fun and interesting. See you in '03 and congrats once again!!!!!