Ccom 2007

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by DO2007(ER), Dec 9, 2002.

1. DO2007(ER)

DO2007(ER) D.O. in the making!!

Congratulations to all who have been accepted this year!:clap: I want to start this thread in order to get to know some of my fellow classmates who will be starting CCOM in August. If you do respond, just give a mini bio of yourself! Also, if any current CCOMers would like to post some comments and/or reviews of CCOM, those would be greatly appreciated!! To start off the thread:

*I am a 23 y/o guy who has finally achieved a huge portion of his lifelong dream. I live in Manhattan, IL. I have had a wonderful relationship with a woman I love for the last 6 yrs. For the last 4 yrs, I have worked at Silver Cross Hospital in Joliet, IL as an ER Tech. I have a passion for EM and for osteopathy!! I have a great family, one bro and one sis. I am very excited about starting medical school and about meeting my fellow classmates!!

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jealowe

jealowe Junior Member

Glad to see someone has started a CCOM class of 2007 thread! I too will be apart of this class. I am a 26y/o male from Northwest Indiana; about a hour from campus. Currently, I am teaching nursing classes (Micro, A&P and Med Term) at Indiana University Northwest. As well, I have previous experience working as an ER tech and I am also interested in EM. Congratulations on your acceptance and I look forward to meeting everyone!!

4. DO2007(ER)

DO2007(ER) D.O. in the making!!

jealowe-

Congratulations yourself, and I hope within time this thread will allow us and fellow 2007 CCOMers a chance to get to know each other a little better. Maybe this way, orientation will be a little more fun and interesting. See you in '03 and congrats once again!!!!!