CCOM ACCEPTANCE!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grkbuckeye

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else got a call today from CCOM. I got a call from the committee chair and he told me my wife and I were both accepted!!! He said the committee met today. did anyone else hear???? let me know. good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations!!! :clap:

Congrats. Do you know if the school only gives out acceptances via phone or is it via mail?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by grkbuckeye:
•Just wondering if anyone else got a call today from CCOM. I got a call from the committee chair and he told me my wife and I were both accepted!!! He said the committee met today. did anyone else hear???? let me know. good luck!•••

Congratulations! Hope to see you and your wife this fall! :clap:

they said we would be getting our letters in a few days. i don't think they only call. im sure they send letters. Wasabi, we are going to CCOM. see you there!!

well, i never got a call, i only got a letter so don;t be discouraged if you haven;t had one yet....i do have to say though, getting a THICK leter from the school was VERY EXCITING!

good luck to you all!

Don't listen to Ebola. He is just the LLC resident advisor that you call when things go wrong with your dorm room. The thick letter he must be referring to is the one telling him that his application as floor monitor was approved, listing the names of the students on his floor. Also, if you look at his schedule next quarter, you'd see that he is barely enrolled in any classes, and is out by noon.

I actually did get a call that I was accepted. To those of you waiting for an interview or even to get off of the waitlist, do not give up hope. Several people in our class made it in after interviewing in April or May, and we didn't have the AACOMAS delays this year's application had.

Thanks for all the congrats... Has anyone found housing yet or know where a good area is. We don't want to live on campus. I know Oak Brook is a very nice (and expensive) area. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to live (apartment or condo), and price for a one bedroom?? Thanks!