CCOM --best airport to fly into?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hotlikebutter

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am so excited, i got my interview letter today. thought it was a rejection since the letter was thin, but it was an invite!

anywho, to the question, what is the best airport to fly into while interviewing at CCOM? gotta book my flight soon. thanks and good luck to you all.

Members don't see this ad.

hotlikebutter said:
i am so excited, i got my interview letter today. thought it was a rejection since the letter was thin, but it was an invite!

anywho, to the question, what is the best airport to fly into while interviewing at CCOM? gotta book my flight soon. thanks and good luck to you all.

I will fly into Midway airport. They say that they are located from similar distance from O'Hare or Midway. So it should depend on your preference.

I prefer to fly into o'hare.........

1) i hate midway

2) the traffic is much worse coming from midway

3) it's much easier to find your way to campus from o'hare if it's your first time here. it's freeways all the way here, whereas midway is streets.

but if you are going to fly southwest or ata....i think your only choice is midway.

Good Luck on you interviews!

Members don't see this ad :)
hotlikebutter said:

Midway is a pain, but it can be cheaper...
I would try Ohare though...

Good luck!

i would fly midway. i dont know about this traffic business.... cuz I take the 55 and the Orange line so it's not bad at all. at most 30 minutes top from anywhere along lake michigan.

the only reason i wouldnt fly into ohare is the delays. the only times ive flown out my plane was delayed for 2 hrs and the other one was a mechanical failure so that was like 5 hrs. but to each and their own.

southwest only flies into midway, ata is still flying into it too but will soon discontinue their service.