CCOM class of 2005?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

algernon

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone out there headed to CCOM in August?

Dave Shope
Boston, MA

Members don't see this ad.

Yes!! I was interviewed and accepted in November. I can't wait! Have you made progress on the paperwork that they have sent you? Any current CCOM students have any advice for us newcomers?

ScienceGirl

Hey ScienceGirl....

The only paperwork that I've received so far is the vaccination and titer stuff (which I am in the process of doing). Have you received anything more? All I know is, I keep sending them large amounts of money - I hope they know I'm definitely coming!

Also...there is another thread somewhere about CCOM class of 2005 - a few people have thrown out their names. Check it out. (Sorry, but I forget which area its in.)

Dave

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Sciencegirl and algernon, what's up future CCOMers, I am also coming this fall! I interviewed back in October and ever since I knew that CCOM was the one! I received the vaccination sheet and I am trying to move my lazy butt and finish it already! I know that they received my on campus housing application and I hope to get a room in the LLC. What about you guys? I think I can save some money this way and get to know the area better before moving out to an appartment. Where are you guys from?
The other CCOM class of 2005 is under the osteopathic forum.
Later...

Samir

Hi Algernon and Hippocrates,

The paperwork that I was refering to is the items listed in the matriculation agreement such as transcripts, proof of medical coverage, as well as the immunization and titer sheet. Have either of you filled out the FAFSA yet? Did you get their Financial Aid packet? Sounds like financial aid will be an entity in itself! I can't wait to get everything set so that we can start!
Thanks for the info on the CCOM 2005 thread in the Osteopathic forum. Its great to hear from others heading for Chicago!

ScienceGirl

Hi Sciencegirl, I completed the FAFSA electronically and I already completed the on-line CCOM application. I contacted the office of financial aid and they said that they received my information. It will be a while before I hear anything. The whole process was simple but make sure that you file your taxes before you start the process.

Samir