CCOM - Class of 2007 and Others!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DO2007(ER)

D.O. in the making!!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This thread is to see how many other CCOMers are in this network!! I was wondering what current students of CCOM thought of the school, and also what anyones views of CCOM are. Thanks to all of you who can give me some feedback!! :)

PS: Congrats to all my fellow CCOM classmates of 2007!! :clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Adam,

Congratulations on your acceptance to CCOM, and your decision to go into osteopathic medicine. This is an excellent school! The school turned out to be even better than I expected, and if you are like me, you'll find yourself very happy here. The school and students are supportive. This is a school where your classmates help you out. The quality of the instructors is outstanding. With over 100 years, CCOM also has an excellent reputation in the medical field.

Although I was not clear on osteopathic medicine before I applied, I kept an open mind. Once I found out what osteopathic medicine really is through my classes here, and put aside all of the stereotypes and opinions put out there by the uniformed, I become very supportive and excited to be a part of it. I hope you will too.

Maybe you already know a lot about osteopathic medicine. Since I don't know you, I'll stop here. I know I had a lot of questions before I started, so please feel free to ask me any specific questions you have as they come up.