careerchngr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2005
Status
Congratulations to all those accepted or who are attending now. This may have been duplicated, but I cant find it, so if you all would be so kind as to post your numbers: GPA-overall and BCPM, MCAT, extracurriculars?
Thanks

mocheese

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2003
Visit site
Status
careerchngr said:
Congratulations to all those accepted or who are attending now. This may have been duplicated, but I cant find it, so if you all would be so kind as to post your numbers: GPA-overall and BCPM, MCAT, extracurriculars?
Thanks
3.01 BCPM
Tons of research
2 publications
ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!

mocheese

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2003
Visit site
Status
I would also like to add I have no clue why I was accepted. I think the thing that helped me out the most was my good personality and my suave demeanor :laugh: I think that just being myself was the biggest thing that got me in this sweet ass sweet school. Good luck to all CCOM is a god send!!!!!! (if you believe in that sort of thing). HAPPY TRAILS!!!!!!

Chachie2682

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 8, 2004
Chicago
Status
mocheese said:
I would also like to add I have no clue why I was accepted. I think the thing that helped me out the most was my good personality and my suave demeanor :laugh: I think that just being myself was the biggest thing that got me in this sweet ass sweet school. Good luck to all CCOM is a god send!!!!!! (if you believe in that sort of thing). HAPPY TRAILS!!!!!!
ANDY
Rock on Andy!! And give yourself more credit, I'm sure your application was very impressive!

Frazier135

Juncti Juvant
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2005
Downers Grove, Illinois
www.txgk.net
Status
careerchngr said:
Thanks
GPA Cumm: 4.26/5.00
GPA Science: 4.10/5.00
MCAT: 31P
Extras: RHA president, fraternity president, resident assistant, soccer coach, science fair judge, employment at Hinsdale Hospital, Honors College tutor, NRHH, Golden Key, Phi Eta Sigma, Phi Kappa Phi, a little breast cancer research, soccer officiating