Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

CCOM incoming meeting

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by MiamiDoc, Jul 14, 2002.

1. MiamiDoc

MiamiDoc Member

Just wondering if people going to CCOM would like to get together at a bar or something before classes begin. I will be into the area in the first week of August. Would be happy to meet some of my fellow classmates. Busy times still this summer.

Get Married
    Go on honeymoon
    Move to Chicago
    Start Medical School

Not bad for one month.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DOcjoshua

DOcjoshua Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I already live in the Chicago area so I should be available to get together. The rest of my time looks like this:

Quit Job
    Go on Vacation
    Move to Dorms
    Start School

Not nearly as busy as yours is MiamiDoc but I will have a month off of work to relax. If we could get some interest in a get together I would definitely try and make it hopefully you will get somewhat of a response. I don't know how many people will be in Chicago around the 1st week of August because us dorm dwellers can't move in until the 27th. Hope everyone's summer is going well. Only 14 more days of work left and ONLY 49 DAYS till Classes start.

JOSHUA

4. conmantlc

conmantlc Member

Finish work
    Work party
    Cruise
    Visit folks one more time
    Pack
    Drive

Im up for meeting too. Once it gets closer to the school year, we can exchange phone numbers and plan some meeting times. Im planning on being in the city from the 23rd to the 26th, then Downers Grove after that. See you guys then-
    Connor

5. conmantlc

conmantlc Member

Hey Josh, by the way, it says on your profile that you're a drummer. Im bringing my guitar and keyboard out, Im not very good, just learning, but I think it would be fun to jam or something. take it easy-
    Connor