CCOM open house next weekend.Who's going?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr.kicia

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just curious if anyone is planning on dropping by...?

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be there this saturday, probably quite anxious as the MCAT score comes out the same day. What time does it run from? I signed up for it such a long time ago that I can't remember.

I'll be there this saturday, probably quite anxious as the MCAT score comes out the same day. What time does it run from? I signed up for it such a long time ago that I can't remember.

all the info is on their website.
it's 9-12

Members don't see this ad :)
What are you going to wear? It seems that some people go real casual while others are dressed up.

i'll be there....hubby is still deciding if he wants to go :)

we should all catch up somewhere and keep each other sane...lol

i think i am going business casual for dress....i have to be comfy because if i am not that will show.

i am not even applying this cycle:oops: but the school is so close to my house and it is the one i would really want to end up in so i just thought why not check out my (hopefully) future place of education:D
i guess i see you guys there.

p.s i totally agree with you mommy2three...clothes are just clothes...who cares. I am not going to pretend someone i am not and tide myself up all fancy shmancy LOL.

p.s i totally agree with you mommy2three...clothes are just clothes...who cares. I am not going to pretend someone i am not and tide myself up all fancy shmancy LOL.

that is exactly my line of thinking. i am not going to try to be someone i am not by dressing up super duper nice and then be unconmfortable. i am who i am and if who i am is not what they want then i guess we will try again.....but i will not alter who i am to get into a school.

I'll be there this saturday, probably quite anxious as the MCAT score comes out the same day.

i hear ya on the mcat results. but my plan is to stay up the night before and get them online or if my old self can not make it then checking first thing in the morning before i leave. i am in the phase now where i want to know but i don't want to know...ya know???

ill be there..im a pretty big wreck bc of MCAT scores as well, and i anticipate ill be puking bc of my scores by saturday. Just look for the handsome pakistani kid desperately trying to hide his fear and anxiety. :scared: ;)

don't worry guys about your MCAT scores(and please hit me with this quote sometime next year LOL)...but seriously. MCAT is not everything, it's not you...it's just a number and i bet you all did great anyways:luck: