CCOM schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

laboholic

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
I am curious how the CCOM anatomy and OMT courses coincide. Do you learn OMT techniques for the area of the body that you are dissecting that week, or are they not synchronized? Also, how much cranial is taught in the non-elective course?
Lastly, can anyone direct me to a place where I can find a schedule for a typical CCOM day?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

laboholic said:
Hi
I am curious how the CCOM anatomy and OMT courses coincide. Do you learn OMT techniques for the area of the body that you are dissecting that week, or are they not synchronized? Also, how much cranial is taught in the non-elective course?
Lastly, can anyone direct me to a place where I can find a schedule for a typical CCOM day?

Thanks

I am not a current CCOM student, so I can't really help you out with the anatomy/OMT stuff. But did you interview at CCOM? Because at the interview there was an MSI Fall Quarter schedule in the folder they handed out.

Im interviewing next week, Im just getting hungry for information in the meantime

Members don't see this ad :)
laboholic said:
Hi

Thanks

No, the OMT and anatomy courses are not synchronized. Cranial is covered in greater detail than most students care to learn. Try this link for schedules:

http://mwunet.midwestern.edu/academic/CCOM/ccomDean_Schedules.htm

Good luck with your interview.

laboholic said:
Im interviewing next week, Im just getting hungry for information in the meantime

Laboholic,

I'm from Iowa too and I'll be interviewing at CCOM next week as well! Just wanted to know when you'll be there and what you're doing to prepare for it. PM me if you want. Good luck!