Ccom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jwong112001

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do anybody know when will CCOM make their decisions on the early november interviewees?

Members don't see this ad.

Did you get accepted? I still haven't received my decision yet. Did you get it through mail or by phone?

Members don't see this ad :)
Another fruitless day. I begin to loss my faith. I think CCOM will call applicants who are accepted to their school (except the ones that are out of state). I have received no call and no mail up to today. I am starting to believe that I will not get in. I am working right now, but I can't really concentrate on them because I am full of despairs.

Call them and see what's going on!!!

I will do that if I don't hear anything from them tommorrow. I am wondering if anybody that interviewed on early november receive their decision yet (especially the ones from Chicago).

I got my reply today. They have put me in the alternate list. I wonder how many people can get into the school when he or she is placed on the alternate list which is not ranked?

Wow! Before my decision, I felt like if I don't get
accepted, it will be the end of the world for me.
However, after I received my decision, I feel like it
is nothing more than a challenge in my life. I still
have UHS and DMU at hand. I probably would go to
those places for interviews soon. All I need is a
little bit more confidence about myself. I know I am
qualify, and I guess I should not worry about it too
much. If I look at a different angle, the interview
at CCOM is a good experience to prepare for the other
interviews. I guess I should not be too caught with it. :p ;) ;)

I talked to Raelene Brower, the director of admissions, today. She told me that the applicants who had been placed on the alternate list still stand a good chance of getting in. She told me that there are no more than 80 people who are placed on the alternate list each year, and 20 of them were placed to the class last year. All of them were accepted two years ago. People who are placed on the alternate list out there can cheer up because you guys still retent a very good shot of getting in. Raelene Brower is very nice. I feel very comfortable in talking with her. I recommend anyone who has questions regarding their application at CCOM to talk to her first. However, in the meantime, I will probably go to DMU for the interview. I sold my laptop last night to my friend, so I can have enough money for the trip. Although I am working right now, my income is put to use for my family. My father is out of work for almost a year and a half, and my mother is sick all of the times, so she cannot really work. I hope I do not have to go to PCOM and Missouri for their interviews if I get accepted at DMU.