CDC/CSTE Applied Epi Fellowship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IntriguedStudent

Oops
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I spent quite a bit of time on this forum when I was applying to MPH programs. Now that I'm in my second year, I've been looking into potential opportunities after I graduate. Particularly, I'm interested in the CDC/CSTE Applied Epidemiology Fellowship. I've been trying to find testimonials or experiences of people who have participated in the program, but I can't seem to find anything online.

Does anybody have experience with or know somebody who has gone through the program?

Members don't see this ad.

I spent quite a bit of time on this forum when I was applying to MPH programs. Now that I'm in my second year, I've been looking into potential opportunities after I graduate. Particularly, I'm interested in the CDC/CSTE Applied Epidemiology Fellowship. I've been trying to find testimonials or experiences of people who have participated in the program, but I can't seem to find anything online.

Does anybody have experience with or know somebody who has gone through the program?

Hello!
I'm currently finishing up my second year of the CDC/CSTE fellowship and have absolutely loved the experience. It's provided a great opportunity to apply the epidemiological skills I learned during my masters (I went to Emory) and being a fellow allowed me to choose which projects specifically interested me without having prescribed job duties as many of my colleagues do in their first job post-masters. Do you have any specific questions about the program? I'd be happy to chat further or answer any specific questions that you have!