Combat RN
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 23, 2007
Michigan
www.myspace.com
Status
Medical Student
Well...I'm gonna be moving to Cebu May 26, 2008 from Michigan in the States. Lookin' for other Fil-Am's or US citzn out there who can give me some tips or we can share ideas about goin' to medical school at CDU. hope to hear from anyone.

tantrum

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 30, 2005
Status
Well...I'm gonna be moving to Cebu May 26, 2008 from Michigan in the States. Lookin' for other Fil-Am's or US citzn out there who can give me some tips or we can share ideas about goin' to medical school at CDU. hope to hear from anyone.
There's an American named locutusofborg in this forum who's going to this school.

Dasa

10+ Year Member
May 3, 2008
Status
Non-Student
There's an American named locutusofborg in this forum who's going to this school.
Hello, I'm planning to go to CDU and I am planning to take physical therapy next year. Are there any fil-am or americans registered already?

frony

10+ Year Member
May 21, 2008
Status
MD/PhD Student
There are many Fil-Am Students (majority from the East Coast) at Cebu Doctors' University College of Medicine. If you need help let me know.:)

OP
K

kardiomegly

Combat RN
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 23, 2007
Michigan
www.myspace.com
Status
Medical Student
i am from cdu-med. ms2, baby.

so ure a freshie, huh :)
Yeah...I'm a freshie...I don't know if you know me yet...Andre, bald American dude who tried to out drink Omar at the Acquaintance Party...

Anyway...forgot I even had a subscription to this forum...hehehe studyin' for Block III just had Mod/Practicals today...grrrrr...sucked...chopped up tapa in anatomy.

By the way...who's this?

OP
K

kardiomegly

Combat RN
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 23, 2007
Michigan
www.myspace.com
Status
Medical Student
Nathan? Hey...it's Andre from Michigan 1st year Med at CDU...we met last week in front of school...were talkin' to Mike from Michigan. Anyway...thought I'd give you a shout...e-mail me [email protected]

Dasa

10+ Year Member
May 3, 2008
Status
Non-Student
Hi Frony, are you still at CDU? I'm pretty sure I need some help when I get there, I hope I will find a friendly people...;)

frony

10+ Year Member
May 21, 2008
Status
MD/PhD Student
Hi Frony, are you still at CDU? I'm pretty sure I need some help when I get there, I hope I will find a friendly people...;)
Yup. Still at CDUH. I graduated last April 2008. But Im doing another year of training (aka Post Graduate Internship) as it is required by the state of California (if you intend to practice in CA). Just let me know if you need some help. I will be more than willing to help you.

tommyboi

10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
hi... I'm planning o transfer in cdu his coming semester.. just wondering if you have an idea regarding the tuition fee per semester on CDU's pre dentistry program?!

tommyboi

10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
There are many Fil-Am Students (majority from the East Coast) at Cebu Doctors' University College of Medicine. If you need help let me know.:)

hi! i'm currently a freshman Biology student of Silliman university who's planning to take up Pre dentistry his coming semeste rin CDU. I'm just wonderin if you know the digits of the said course's tuition fee?! I do appreciate your response..:)

GoMD

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2008
Status
MD/PhD Student
Hello folks--- was curious to ask if your school has clerkship program in the USA..if none how would you make yourself competitive during the match? Of course a good USMLE step 1 score is a biggie but how about the so called USCE?

Aug 7, 2009
Status
Medical Student

Hello, I am planning on going to CDU. I am from Cali and I was wondering how you are liking the school and the living situation there.
I hear that CDU uses PBI method. I would like to learn more information. It would be really helpful to get some insights.

thank you

shermyeung @gmail.com