Cedars sinai vs ucla vs dartmouth vs cook county rank order input

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Always Working 1234

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Just hoping to get some possible input/guidance regarding the following programs I am trying to sort through for my rank list. Ucla vs cedars sinai is my primary dilemma. Also curious if anyone has a general opinion in regards to dartmouth and cook county chicago. Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Those are 4 great programs, congrats for having them on your list!
What are your long term goals -- both professionally and geographically?

Thank you! Geographically I have no restrictions. Professionally I would hope to have a combination of both inpatient and outpatient care with primarily an inpatient focus. Perhaps some academics are in my future too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! Geographically I have no restrictions. Professionally I would hope to have a combination of both inpatient and outpatient care with primarily an inpatient focus. Perhaps some academics are in my future too.

Happy to say that all four of those programs will help you on your way to achieving those goals!
If you see yourself going academic, perhaps a bit of a lean in the scale towards both UCLA and Dartmouth.

Overall if UCLA has everything you want in a program, my fantasy list would be UCLA, Dartmouth, Cedars, Cook.
That's just me though. You can't go wrong with any permutation.

Thank you so much for your input, thoughts and quick reply. Much appreciated! Happy holidays :)