Harbindoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2001
Ca.
Visit site
Status
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has any advice on how to do well in cell phys. I am registered to take it next semester along with O-Chem, Behavioral Ecology, and some GE classes. I am terrified of Cell Phys because I have heard horror stories about the class and the teacher. I am also working full time, although I can do some studying at work. Can anyone offer some advice so that I do not ruin my gpa, which is already suffering.... Thanks!!

Michele

About the Ads

dr kevin40

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2002
cali
ghetto you
Status
that class is great! one of the best i've taken b/c 2 of my profs emphasized critical thinking rather than rote mem.

but if u teacher goes the latter route, than u'll have to suck itup and memorize a lot. its doable. i had to catch up on one month of llecture for the final b/c i had skipped classes b/c i was getitng lazy and cuz i needed the time to go to the kaplanlibrary. managed to memorize everything in time, but it wasn't that easy.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads